PDA

View Full Version : Arghhh. Need advise pretty please. MS alert.

KLP
10-01-14, 15:43
Hi

I have a planned MRI scan of head next Tuesday and am already working myself up that I have MS or Tumor.

Looking at the NHS website on MS I don't have constipation, quiet the opposite. The other symptoms especially blurred vision is 24/7. But having my eye tested before Xmas my optic nerve look heathy and not inflammed. I'm having a particularly bad day, crying all morning.

My question is despite the fact that Anxiety symptoms mimic MS can you still have MS and not have the typical symptoms stated?

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

Fishmanpa
10-01-14, 15:55
Hi

I have a planned MRI scan of head next Tuesday and am already working myself up that I have MS or Tumor.

Looking at the NHS website on MS I don't have constipation, quiet the opposite. The other symptoms especially blurred vision is 24/7. But having my eye tested before Xmas my optic nerve look heathy and not inflammed. I'm having a particularly bad day, crying all morning.

My question is despite the fact that Anxiety symptoms mimic MS can you still have MS and not have the typical symptoms stated?

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

In the time I've been here, I've yet to see someone's worse fears become reality. There is a member who has MS and she's doing just fine. It can be managed and people live normal lives in spite of it.

Your post title asks for advise. Some common sense advice... STOP GOOGLING! Find some relaxation/meditation videos on Youtube and practice them. Watch a comedy movie, read a book or find something to distract you.

Positive thoughts

KLP
10-01-14, 15:59
Thanks Fish,

I'm am trying very hard too, had a bath watching monsters university. Mind drifts, hence being on here. Thanks