PDA

View Full Version : Happy Friday!

TooMuchToLiveFor
10-01-14, 20:36
Hey NMP Friends,

Just a random note to say "Happy Friday!"--- and to see how my pals are doing today. :)

If by chance, anyone wants to share how GREAT their SSRI is working for them.....I am sure there are plenty of us who would love to hear those successes! :winks:

Wishing us all peace, calm, rational and positive thoughts, and a true sense of joy this weekend!

Tanner40
10-01-14, 22:13
Happy Friday, Too Much! Glad to read that you've had such a great day. I'm off in awhile for my shift with my Dad. We have an appointment tomorrow with his neurosurgeon. Hopefully, there will be some information to be had that will help us all.

TooMuchToLiveFor
10-01-14, 22:14
Hey, Tanner! Are you on the on the all night shift tonight?

Tanner40
10-01-14, 22:17
I am at that. My Dad is much more lucid now so I don't mind staying alone with him. I'm going to miss my own house, dogs and kitten, but it's only for one night.

TooMuchToLiveFor
10-01-14, 22:20
You have a beautiful heart of servitude. I am so proud of you. :hugs:

Yes, it is only one night- and then you have a nice weekend ahead.

*Will try to check in throughout the evening in case you are around passing the time.

mermaid
10-01-14, 23:10
Good luck on the night shift Tanner. I can empathise as I had experience of it with my mum last year. Positive vibes from me to you.

Mermaid

TooMuchToLiveFor
11-01-14, 04:31
Hey Tanner,
How's the night shift going?

Rennie1989
11-01-14, 11:33
Happy glorious Friday and Saturday.

Weather has been marvelous, which is a great boost on the low mood episode, and having them off is better!