PDA

View Full Version : Schools over!!! YIPPEEE

Rennie1989
17-07-04, 13:02
I am over the moooooooooooooooooooooooon!!!!!!!!!!!:D

iv only got 1 more day left at skool, which is this tuesday then no skool 4 6 weeks, luxery

bit worried though, wat am i gonna do wen i get back 2 skool, ow well got the holidays to look 4ward 2

Scooter Girl

if i wa hungry would u feed me, if i fell u you help me up, if i was crying would brush away my tears

nomorepanic
17-07-04, 14:54
Jade

Enjoy the time off - get loads of exercise, fresh air and make sure that you don't spend too much time on the PC.

Wish I had 6 weeks off!

Nicola

Rennie1989
18-07-04, 15:48
will do nic, lol

im only on he web durin the evenin, but 2day its rainin and im BORED

Scooter Girl

if i wa hungry would u feed me, if i fell u you help me up, if i was crying would brush away my tears

sal
18-07-04, 19:31
Hi Jade

Bet you are over the moon school is over for six weeks. Enjoy your time of and get yourself sorted ready for next year.

I am sure the six week break will help you. I know it wont be easy going back but you have plenty of time to relax and enjoy yourself.

Take care

Love Sal xxxx

Rennie1989
18-07-04, 19:41
sal

im sortin out ym stuff now

next week were gettin m jumpr and a t-shirt. mums ordered some trousers

i hope ill be kk, next year im startin my GCSE so i donno wat im gonna be like

Scooter Girl

sal
18-07-04, 22:11
Hi Jade

Good to hear from you. We will all be thinking of you when you start your new year. GCSEs will keep you busy, have you chosen some good subjects. Sound old now but when i chose mine we just had the basics now they seem to do loads.

Just enjoy your time of hon, you deserve it.

Love Sal xxxxx

jo-jo
19-07-04, 22:26
Hi Scoot

Just to wish you a great time over the summer hols. I'm on mine too at the moment as I don't start my new course at uni until September. All this time off - fantastic isn't it? :D

Love Jo xxx

Rennie1989
27-07-04, 22:36
hiya jo

wat course is it that ur doin

im gonna start my GCSE wen i get bak

Scooter Girl