PDA

View Full Version : Constant Anxiety is taking over!!

missworry
11-01-14, 22:43
Does anyone else feel so very fed up living life with anxiety, i`m having another bout at the moment convinced i have a dvt. Has taken over my life i think of nothing else and what my kids and husband will do if it happens, how can you live life like this i walk around buying birthday pressies for example thinking i probably won`t be here for it anyway. My phobia really like others have a fear of spiders etc is dying but instead of living i`m spending my life worrying about dying and how everyone will manage without me i so wish i could get on top of this or be the happy go lucky people you see going about there day. I`m waffling but just wondered if anyone else feels like me xxxxxx:weep:

RoseEve
11-01-14, 23:34
I know I get to this point where it is just too much. My anxiety turns into depression. I hate having these problems I look at other people and wish I was like them. You are not alone. Hugs

ShellyTai
11-01-14, 23:42
Big Hugs :hugs:

I know where you're coming from - I'm exactly the same. It's exhausting.....this takes over every waking moment. xxxx

worrieraz
11-01-14, 23:44
I feel this way too. I don't even feel like paying the bills somedays because I don't know that I will be around long :( IT is a horrible feeling and a horrible way to live

Glitterbug73
12-01-14, 06:00
Yep, I have been in a bad way lately. Just last night I was asking my husband: "What if I die, what if I die?" and was almost in tears. Last Tuesday I *was* in tears, and scared my oldest son when he came home :-/

I understand. Can you get meds? I am waiting to schedule an appt at a counseling center here that prescribes. I have some old Zoloft, my go-to med, I've considered taking it until I can get in.

But then my brain goes: "But what if it's BAD to take old Zoloft? What if you DIE?!??"

Oy.