PDA

View Full Version : Exercise :)

Bonnibelle
12-01-14, 15:40
I can't recommend it enough. It's really helping me.

I workout at home but today I went to play badminton with my son and I had a great time. I felt so much better for going. I actually felt sad to leave. 2 hours of exercise worked wonders.

Hoping soon I can get back to the gym. I used to go daily before I was ill with anxiety last year.

Annie0904
12-01-14, 15:44
I am so pleased you have taken this advise at last! Keep it up!! :D

Bonnibelle
12-01-14, 15:47
Thanks Ann. I work out at home which is ok but never a good enough boost. Now I can get out I can get and do more of a workout :)

Tessar
12-01-14, 17:35
well done Bonnibelle that is the spirit! and thank you for sharing your positive tip with everyone. I totally agree that exercise helps as well!

Bonnibelle
12-01-14, 18:24
Thank you Tessar.

I'm off to the leisure centre to check out the gym facilities tomorrow. Excited :)

well done Bonnibelle that is the spirit! and thank you for sharing your positive tip with everyone. I totally agree that exercise helps as well!

Baggs
15-01-14, 07:53
Cycling works for me

Tessar
15-01-14, 14:09
I'm off to the leisure centre to check out the gym facilities tomorrow. Excited :)
was the gym any good?

teej
15-01-14, 14:45
Cycling works for me

Yup me too! And runnning... lots of running especially at night and in the evenings with a head torch.

Never been a huge fan of gyms. I like to feel the wind and rain on my face. Makes me feel ALIVE!! :yesyes:

Bonnibelle
16-01-14, 15:40
Unforunately not. They no longer have the gym at my local leisure centre, I would have to use the facilities at the very large one a little further away and it is always busy and right now in my stage of recovering from agoraphobia I know it would be a bad move. I am just not ready for that. I am so dissapointed, I thought they still had a the smaller gym at our local one. Argh! Oh well I will keep working out at home, the badminton on the weekend and then see if I can find another gym local that I may be able to push myself to go to.

Tessar
16-01-14, 19:20
Oh well at least u tried. I find walking really therapeutic and in the days I could do it, running was brilliant for clearing my head. How about trying one if these? Working out at home is definitely something u should keep doing.. Along with the badminton too. Oh and of course... Good old HOUSEWORK is reckoned to be really good exercise!

jill
20-01-14, 19:37
Hi hun :D:hugs:

There is no doubt in my mind that exercise is good for you, but what just as important is learning how to relax too, finding balance with both these things will help.
Both ARE good for the body, but its GREAT for the mind.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILL XXX

Bonnibelle
21-01-14, 14:35
Thanks Jill.

I want to start meditation, I have downloaded an app today :-)

---------- Post added at 14:35 ---------- Previous post was at 14:34 ----------

Well Tessar I never stop doing housework, lol" I should have abs like steel. :D I did 3 hours of housework and have only just sat down, it kept me busy anyway and I am sure it was classed as my workout for the day:winks:

Oh well at least u tried. I find walking really therapeutic and in the days I could do it, running was brilliant for clearing my head. How about trying one if these? Working out at home is definitely something u should keep doing.. Along with the badminton too. Oh and of course... Good old HOUSEWORK is reckoned to be really good exercise!