PDA

View Full Version : Time to say goodbye...

fedup36
12-01-14, 16:30
Hi,

After having my parents up this weekend and dropping them off at the train station it hit me how much time I am wasting and how I'm not concentrating on the things that matter...

Yes I have anxiety and yes it makes me feel awful but nothing is going to happen, and if it does then I have the people around me to tackle it head on!

I'm fed up if this illness that is anxiety ruining some amazing moments in my life... It's only 4 months to my wedding and I want to enjoy it for what it is :) not be think what if I don't make it o the wedding, what if I feel bad on my wedding day...

Ive decided I need to make some changes so will be leaving this site but I do want to say thank you to everyone for there support whilst I have been on here and wish you all luck :)

Life is to short and I will not let the anxiety win... I don't think I will ever be the 'old' me but here's to me being a better me :)

Annie0904
12-01-14, 16:37
Wishing you all the best for your wedding day. We will always be here if you need any support in the future. Keep positive :) :hugs:

LunaLiuna
12-01-14, 16:41
Good luck and I hope you succeed in beating anxiety :) :hugs:

Worriedwellornot
12-01-14, 16:48
Good luck with everything. Hope HA doesn't get in the way of your big day.

MRS STRESS ED
12-01-14, 17:22
Wishing you well good luck with your wedding too xx :D

fedup36
12-01-14, 18:09
Thank you for the support, obviously im not going to get better overnight but I need to take steps in the right direction :)

Fishmanpa
12-01-14, 18:27
Congrats on taking the steps to become a Dragon Slayer. With that attitude, he doesn't stand a chance. Best wishes on your wedding and for a happy and blessed life together!

Positive thoughts