PDA

View Full Version : Going over the edge

ReissG
12-01-14, 16:51
I've recently become completely obsessed with the fear of HIV. I am gay and have only ever had two sexual partners. One guy I had oral sex with (I didn't allow him to ejaculate in my mouth) and my boyfriend who I have been with for 3 years and 5 months. Now my boyfriend has had atleast 6 sexual partners, he has never done unprotected anal sex with anyone but me and I was the one on top, not him. When we do oral I have very rarely had his pre-semen leak in my mouth, very tiny amounts. He does allow me to completely ejaculate but due to my sexual partners I can honestly say I myself couldn't have HIV. But I am worried he may have it and therefore given it to me.

As I said, he has only had unprotected sex with me and he has never been on top, I've never had anal sex done to myself.

I know this makes it all sound like we don't have it, but I am still so terrified, like yesterday I sat in the corner of my room hysterical crying wanting to kill myself, I am just so devastated and I can't bare the idea of being sexually active with my boyfriend again. He hasn't had any symptoms of the disease in the 3.5 years we have been together and his immune system is perfectly fine, he never gets sick and if he does it only lasts a day or two.

What do you think? Do you think everything is okay? :(

Fishmanpa
12-01-14, 17:47
Regardless of your sexual preferences, common sense must prevail and protection must be used. Based on what you said, the chances are slim to none that you have it, but again, common sense should prevail and protection should be used. If you are in a monogamous relationship, both being tested should quell any doubts concerning STDs.

Positive thoughts