a little Yorkie I rescued 3 years ago....feeling such a hole in my
life and missing him so much and my other little rescue dog is
missing him so much she's walking round lost :weep::weep:
Manda ( heartbroken)

jackie13
13-01-14, 07:53
Hi Hun

Oh so sorry to hear your sad news:(

I have 3 little dogs and they are my life, I really do feel for you. Time will heel and we need to be strong for your other little baby.

I went to a charity day yesterday at the local rescue centre. Me and hubby bought things from the stalls for my little ones. I went to have a look at the dogs to be adopted and started crying wanted to take them all home.

I can't even imagine how you feel right now, I am so sorry, take care of yourself.

Luv & hugs
Jackie
Betty, Charlie & Dolly (my 3 Dudes)

Tessar
13-01-14, 08:01
Really sorry to hear that manda, no wonder u r heartbroken. I am certain that the love you had for your beautiful boy will have been deeply felt by him too. When you rescue a pet it isn't just about giving them a second chance, it's more than that isn't it? His time with you, albeit short, will have meant so much to him just as it did to you.

Marty_67
13-01-14, 12:56
Really sorry to hear that manda, no wonder u r heartbroken. I am certain that the love you had for your beautiful boy will have been deeply felt by him too. When you rescue a pet it isn't just about giving them a second chance, it's more than that isn't it? His time with you, albeit short, will have meant so much to him just as it did to you.

Totally agree with this

So sorry to hear about your loss Manda

missacorah
13-01-14, 13:01
Thoughts are with you today my sweet. My daughters partners much loved dog has today been put to sleep also so knowing exactly how you are feeling xxx

Tanner40
13-01-14, 13:02
Mandate, so sorry to hear about your dog. I have three and I know the joy that they bring to my life. Will be thinking of you.