PDA

View Full Version : My name is Ben!

BenCaraccio
13-01-14, 07:30
Hi Guys,

My name is Ben.

My brain doesn't seem to process chemicals correctly and therefore I have an issue with my mental health.

I am not embarrassed by it. It isn't my fault. I certainly am not broken...I just need a little help some times.

When I am not on my medication I suffer from SAD and anxiety. This had ruled my life for too long and I decided to get help. I am keeping a diary of my medication on one of the threads to aid and support those who are looking for another option. Also, this gives me an opportunity to update my friends and family without having to have speak to them.

I look forward to hearing from anyone who has any questions or just fancies a chat.

Ben

Deckardblues
13-01-14, 07:54
Hi Ben. New to this site myself, but welcome. I find it useful coming on here. Nice to know there are people i can talk too here. Feel free to message me.

blue moon
14-01-14, 02:07
Hi Ben:D welcome enjoy the site

Petra:D

Tanner40
14-01-14, 12:05
Hi Ben. Welcome to NMP. You will find many good people here to chat with. I know that the site has been very helpful to me.

Antonio2301
14-01-14, 12:16
Hi Ben , Absolutely , don`t be embarrassed by it ..None of us deserve to feel this way
I have chronic anxiety , panic disorder and SAD which obviously hits me harder this time of year
Today is a bit chilly outdoors but the sun is bursting through and it certainly makes a difference . Infact I've not felt as good in months as I do today

:welcome:

Antonio :-)

Mark13
14-01-14, 16:05
Hello Ben and welcome to the site. I'm sure you'll find lots of help and support here.