PDA

View Full Version : Advice please

HotLad86
13-01-14, 10:35
Hello just seeking a bit of advice..

I have been on sertraline for around 1yr 50MG I have recently moved and I went for my appointment at my new docs and told them how iv been feeling lately [ROUGH] Straight away she dished me out double the Meds taking it too 100MG my old doc was very against this just a little worried that she's just fobbed me off to get me out the surgery quick etc. She didn't seem so much care if Uno what I mean pretty worried as I don't want to go really down hill as my hours at work will be going up to 42hr per week as they decreased as I was ill quite bad with Anxiety/stress iv been there 8yrs now and was off for a year when this first started..... Anyone here on this and had there meds up ??

HotLad86
14-01-14, 19:14
Why don't anyone ever reply too my posts on here ??

I don't understand it :(
sod it

jillyb
14-01-14, 19:32
It's really frustrating when no one replies, isn't it?! Unfortunately I can't help as I am not on meds, though I should be and have prescriptions in the drawer ...I'm just too scared to take them. I hope someone replies to you soon with some information for you and I wish you well in your battle with this horrid anxiety we suffer from! X

TooMuchToLiveFor
14-01-14, 23:29
Hi, HotLad86,
My doctor started me at 50mg, but increased me to 100mg within two weeks as she said that 50 isn't considered a therapeutic dose.

If you are going to go up, you might consider going to 75 for two weeks, and then to 100mg to lessen side effects of moving to a higher dose.