View Full Version : 7 ecgs 2 bloods 1 week

kurtis1990
13-01-14, 12:29
Had all these tests done all where clear so why cant I shake this fear over my heart

Rennie1989
13-01-14, 12:40
You need to start trusting the results. I am very surprised why they gave you seven ECGs, that is very excessive. Seriously, with all of those tests if there was a problem then it would have been found, guaranteed!

I would recommend CBT because this fear seems very embedded into you that medical tests cannot budge.

kurtis1990
13-01-14, 12:43
I wish I could but my symptoms are so delibtatating. I havent sleep for days havent even left my bed for days other then being taken to hospital

Fishmanpa
13-01-14, 13:12
Please go to your GP and explain your fear. There's absolutely nothing wrong with your heart but you're suffering from anxiety. Tell him that. Perhaps he can refer you to a therapist or prescribe a med to help you calm down.

Hope you feel better

Positive thoughts

Freaked
13-01-14, 14:24
Been there. What kind of symptoms do you get?

kurtis1990
13-01-14, 15:57
Chest tightness. Find it hard to breath. Chest pain. Palpatations. Insomnia. Ripping sensation in left arm when moving it.

Freaked
13-01-14, 22:29
Just at random times? What tests have you had done?

I have the left arm thing too, and the fact that it happens when you move is a good sign. That's not normally the case if it's cardiac (so the doctors always say). Like me, anxiety may be making you tense your left shoulder/arm all the time. I've practically wrecked mine. The only good thing is that once the cracking became very obvious, it did actually make the left arm pain less scary to me.