PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone taking HRT?

Annie0904
13-01-14, 14:05
I had blood tests taken last week at the doctors and I spoke to my GP on the phone this morning. He said that from my hormone levels I am an ideal candidate for HRT. I am thinking I will give it a try as the benefits seem to out weigh the risks.
Is anyone taking it and how has it been for you?

jackie13
13-01-14, 15:25
Hi Annie

I am currently going through perrimenopause and it is killing me. I feel so alone with this, my family are along way away so can't ask female members. I figure I have been suffering for a while, what was your experience of peri? I am 45 now.

With regards to HRT, I am a member of menopause chitchat, it's a great website with a forum, the ladies are really nice and they maybe able to give you some help/advice regarding HRT.

Luv
Jackie xx

Annie0904
13-01-14, 16:00
I am 55 now Jackie and haven't had a period for nearly 2 years so I guess I am post menopause. I am getting dreadful hot flushes, only sleeping about 3 hours a night. I have never really been a moody person but I feel more irritable and I have even sworn twice this year :roflmao: My hubby thought that was funny because he has never heard me swear before and neither have my children (oh except once on the phone to BT!). I just feel so tired all the time. I will have a look at that website, thank you Jackie. x

jackie13
13-01-14, 16:05
Lol that did make me giggle Annie about you swearing on the phone to BT:)

Have a look at that site its brilliant. I have just been on there looking at HRT discussions for you.

Big luv
Jackie xx

Annie0904
13-01-14, 16:13
I was on the phone nearly 2 hours trying to sort out a problem and in the end I just swore and slammed the phone down and let hubby phone back :) My kids just stopped what they were doing and stared at me shocked :D
I can blame any daft things I do on the menopause now can't I?

jackie13
13-01-14, 17:16
You certainly can blame the menopause on anything now Hun. Well, perhaps you may not be able to walk down the street wearing nothing but your Wellies, a shower cap and a cat under one arm:)

Xx

Annie0904
13-01-14, 17:31
Haha...My neighbours already think I am mad after going down the street dressed as a rabbit to deliver Easter eggs :D

---------- Post added at 17:31 ---------- Previous post was at 17:29 ----------

Oh Jackie you just reminded me. We were on holiday in Slovenia in a holiday home I was on the balcony reading my book and looked into the next door garden where the man was gardening wearing nothing but a pair of wellies and a sun hat!!!

jackie13
13-01-14, 17:36
Hah hah lol that's SO funny!! Do you think he was also going through the "Mental Pause"

Xx

Annie0904
13-01-14, 17:46
hahahaha maybe :D

Annie0904
13-01-14, 17:48
I guess I can blame tonights attempt at making mushy peas on the menopause then?

Annie0904
13-01-14, 17:49
Maybe I need a new post on how to clean a burnt pan?

Tessar
13-01-14, 20:40
Oh dear that isn't very ap-pea-ling!

As u know, Annie, my hormones drive me insane, I am one step away from hrt.
The menopace I am taking (& fluoxetine) is just about keeping it at bay. Menopace seems to have really helped with flushes. I know people who take hrt and swear by it.

Annie0904
13-01-14, 21:16
I have menopace in my medicine cupboard :doh: Not much good in my cupboard is it?

jackie13
13-01-14, 21:28
Lol, Annie they don't look very mushy, sort of a burnt colour:)

Don't worry I dropped a full pot of my cats special treats on the floor, I couldn't pick them up fast enough, fat boy Lucas the cat all of a sudden became a Dyson Hoover. Oh and Bad Mouth AKA Nigel no Teeth was sucking them as fast as he could!!

I think I will get some of that Menospace worth a try.

Big love
Jackie xx

Annie0904
13-01-14, 21:34
Jackie, Ryuu is just like a hoover...he eats everything! He thinks he is a puppy. He ate half of his felt Christmas stocking and a toy reindeer's leg and a toy snowman's arm! (They all came back up again!)

Tessar
13-01-14, 21:56
Jackie, that made me laugh about your cats hoovering up the spillage.

Annie ... no your tablets arent much good in the cupboard. They should always be taken when you have eaten (I have gone to the other extreme & had them when I am full tho & they gave me heartburn, but then I also had my fluoxetine at the same time... Doh,, talk about self-inflicted). thank goodness my cat doesn't eat all that rubbish!!! Yuk. Mind you she catches mice & lets 'em go indoors!!!!

Annie0904
14-01-14, 12:24
I have got the tablets out of my cupboard and will take one with dinner tonight.

Tessar
14-01-14, 13:01
good idea! and well done.

Magic
15-01-14, 16:11
Just come across your post Annie. had to laugh:D.
I was taking HRT years ago and never felt so well. I put a bit of weight on
If GP recommends it for you give it a go xx

Annie0904
15-01-14, 16:49
I have decided I am definitely going to give it a try as soon as I can see my doctor. They are changing computer systems at the moment so only seeing emergency patients.

Annie0904
20-01-14, 13:05
I have been to the doctors this morning and he has prescribed me Evorel Conti patches. They don't have them in stock at the chemist though so hopefully they will get them later today. Slightly nervous about trying them :unsure:

jackie13
20-01-14, 15:43
Hi Annie

Was just wondering how you were doing:)

Are they like a HRT patch, do you have to wear them all the time?

Don't worry you will be fine, they are worth a try Hun.

Jackie xx

Daisy Sue
20-01-14, 16:11
Hi Annie.. I went on HRT for over a year, but am off it now. My hot flushes were so severe that I literally felt ill constantly from the menopause, so eventually I gave in and agreed to try the HRT. On the plus side, the flushes started to dimish only a few days into it, even though the physician warned it could be 3 weeks, and after that I hardly had flushes at all, nor the palpitations which go with them, the whole time I was on HRT - wonderful!! :D

But - my first problem was I became allergic to the adhesive on the patches, so changed to cream and tablet for the 2 hormones in HRT. I then started to get horrendous headaches, which increased in severity and frequency, so eventually we played around with the HRT and found the culprit to be the Norethisterone side of it, so I had to stop HRT altogether.

I'm back with the flushes now :(

I think I'm just unlucky, I do tend to have drug sensitivities and am prone to migraines anyway, so hopefully you won't get any of these negatives I got, and only get the positives.

Annie0904
20-01-14, 17:27
Yes they are patches and have to be worn constantly. I change them every 3.5 days. I asked for the patches as I don't I will worry about using them as much as taking tablets...just something psychological for me I guess :D
Sorry they didn't work for you Daisy Sue. The hot flushes are my worst symptom so I hope they stop soon.

Annie0904
20-01-14, 21:28
I have got the first patch stuck in place. I must admit I am getting slightly anxious waiting for side effects to happen :doh: Why can't I just be positive and think "This is going to make me feel like a new woman" :D

Tessar
20-01-14, 21:41
Hey you..... Yes YOU.... ANNNIE!!!!Now u listen to your auntie tessar. U stop the fear ya hear? Enough!! You have got it and stuck it on. Now u wanna get on with your usual business and soon hopefully U will b feeling much better. Fingers crossed. No thinking the worst and no focusing on what they may do ... Other than yes.... Making u feel like a new woman!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 21:41 ---------- Previous post was at 21:40 ----------

And that's an order!!

Annie0904
20-01-14, 21:44
Okay Tessar :D I will try VERY hard :D

Annie0904
21-01-14, 08:42
I have woke up this morning and noticed a bruise under the patch. Rationaly I am thinking I did wake during the night and the edge of the patch was stuck to the bed so I probably pulled it and caused the bruise.I wish I could stop waiting for side effects :)

Tessar
21-01-14, 21:39
Hey you...... Yes you naughty person, stop it!!!!!!! No waiting. Chill my friend. Yeah I know easier said than done, I know....... But do what u can not to over think this. And yes that IS an order (a nice order though sent with hugs).

Annie0904
21-01-14, 22:10
Thank you Tessar. I have felt calmer about it tonight. I had a terrible hot flush a few minutes so I am hoping in a few weeks they won't be so bad.

Annie0904
22-01-14, 18:09
Day 3 of HRT...stomach pains a bit like period pain? I am guessing this is an early days side effect.

Annie0904
24-01-14, 11:19
Day 5 of HRT. Still a little bit of pain in tummy. Feeling a bit anxious today, don't know if it is because I am anxious about taking the hrt or side effects of hrt. :unsure:
One good thing is the last few nights I have slept really well; I usually only get an average of about 4 hours sleep tonight.

Annie0904
27-01-14, 18:49
first week over and I am already feeling much better :)

Tessar
27-01-14, 21:41
Good 2hear u r feeling better :-)

Annie0904
27-01-14, 21:43
Thank you Tessar :)

Autumn
27-01-14, 21:48
Hello Annie,
Please keep us updated with the HRT - I'm thinking of taking it myself but a bit undecided at the moment.

Annie0904
27-01-14, 21:54
Autumn I was very undecided and anxious about taking it but I feel so much better today and sleeping through the night for the first time in many years :) I will keep updating :)

Annie0904
30-01-14, 21:20
Just realised I have not had a hot flush today!!! I wish I had started taking this hrt sooner, I am feeling so much better in every way :)

Magic
30-01-14, 21:52
So glad you are feeling better Annie:yahoo:x

Annie0904
30-01-14, 22:34
Thank you Magic :) x

Daisy Sue
30-01-14, 23:05
So glad to hear it's working well for you, and so soon!! :)

Annie0904
31-01-14, 09:58
Thank you Daisy Sue. I actually feel calm and it is such a strange feeling :D

saab
31-01-14, 12:01
After my hysterectomy, aged 40, I was on Climoval for 5 years. I never had any issues, but obviously read the info sheet that comes with any medication. The side effects info will make you poop a brick of course, but worth reading so know what rare iasues may arise. I felt just the same on hrt as before, but even after stopping it I didn't find the menopause so bad.

Annie0904
31-01-14, 12:14
Saab it is already giving me a better quality of life as I was getting si many hot flushes and night sweats. They have now gone.

Tessar
31-01-14, 19:47
Brilliant news.... I am really happy for u. Long may it continue!!

Annie0904
31-01-14, 19:50

Annie0904
03-02-14, 18:42
Beginning of third week and I had a little spotting of blood this morning. A bit of a shock after no period for 2 years :( I am at the doctors in the morning so will discuss t with her.

Tessar
03-02-14, 19:17
Oh bum, thats disappointing :-(
Let us know how u get on.

Annie0904
03-02-14, 19:26
Will do :)

Annie0904
04-02-14, 11:36
I saw the lady doctor today who explained the hrt to me and how it works. She said I am on the lowest dose. She said not to worry about the spotting as it will settle down after the first couple of months.

Tessar
04-02-14, 19:20
Excellent news :-)

Annie0904
05-02-14, 20:13
More bleeding today :(

Tessar
05-02-14, 21:33
Darn and blast. Hopefully like the doc said it'll only b temporary. I suppose something new like this has to settle in the body & then things kinda go back to normal. Plus of course I feel much better. R u still sleeping ok?

Annie0904
05-02-14, 21:39
I am sleeping much better and no hot flushes at all.

Annie0904
06-02-14, 08:27
Heavier bleeding today :( I hope this stops soon, I really don't want to go back to this again.

Tessar
07-02-14, 20:55
I wouldn't want to go back to it if I hadn't had periods in ages :-(
I am willing it to go away......

Annie0904
07-02-14, 22:16
The doctor said it will only last a couple of months. If it is any longer I will stop taking it.

---------- Post added at 22:16 ---------- Previous post was at 21:14 ----------

My hormones are a mess! I just sat and cried because I had forgotten how I fold the tee shirts :(

TooMuchToLiveFor
07-02-14, 22:25
Oh, Annie, I am so sorry you are going through this. :(

I can certainly relate to hormones- even if in a slightly different way, having just had a baby, having to stop nursing due to meds, and now trying to get back to a "regular" schedule. I can never tell what is hormones, what is anxiety, etc.

Hang in there! A couple of months feels SOOOO long when going through yucky stuff, but not ever day in this couple of months will feel yucky.

Sending you big, big hugs-- your buddy, Colt, is napping, but I know he would want me to send you this: :bighug1:

Annie0904
07-02-14, 22:28
Thank you :) and big hugs back for you and Colt :bighug1: :bighug1:

Annie0904
09-02-14, 17:14
Tomorrow will be the first day of my 4th week on hrt. I have been bleeding now for a full week. feeling very tired and cold :(

Annie0904
12-02-14, 16:21
Still bleeding and not sure how I am feeling except very tired. I seem to feel fine one minute then anxious the next, also a bit 'numb' like no feelings at all.

Tessar
12-02-14, 19:32
Just before, During & sometimes even after my period often feel how u describe. I would like to say that you'll start to go feel better soon,.... Obviously I don't know that but I am sending u positive vibes all the same. Is it about a week since u saw yr doctor? If it were me, I wouldn't want to keep in bleeding but I sort of hope there will be a let up soon. For u. :-)

Annie0904
12-02-14, 19:37
I hope so too. Some people have said they have bled for 6 months before it has settled :(

Magic
13-02-14, 12:12
Wow Annie that sounds really bad. 6 months surely that's not medically right.xx

Annie0904
13-02-14, 12:37
The doctor says it could be 3 months so I am hoping for me it won't be any longer. At the moment I just feel like I want to go to sleep for the next 3 months until the hormones settle in my system :(

Magic
13-02-14, 15:47
Well, I never heard anything like that before, just hope you don't get anaemia.
Good Luck Annie xx

Annie0904
13-02-14, 17:47
magic, I was wondering if maybe I am anaemic because I feel so cold all the time. I can have the heating on and the fire and still feel shivery.

Annie0904
24-02-14, 17:38
I felt better for about a week and now feel yuck again. Felt nauseous all weekend and tummy cramps. Thought it was something I had eaten but started bleeding again today so obviously hormone related :(

TJSMITH
24-02-14, 19:21
Hi Annie
I sound similar to you I am 40 and on hrt its been three months but I still have anxiety off and on, how r u feeling on it???

I'm on everol patches with mirena coil.
X

Annie0904
24-02-14, 19:30
I have everol conti patches. I hadn't had a period for 2 years so not too happy about the hrt causing bleeding again :( They say it will just be for the first few months though. My hot flushes and night sweats stopped a week after taking it and I am sleeping through the night again. I keep feeling a bit nauseous and getting tummy cramps, feeling weepy and a little anxious, that started when I started bleeding :(

TJSMITH
24-02-14, 20:08
Hmmm I was still having periods. My gynaecologist gave me the mirena too as need to if still having them he also said would stop.

Were you given a time line for full effects??
Hope you feel better soon.

Xx

---------- Post added at 20:08 ---------- Previous post was at 20:06 ----------

Ps my mums periods started again on hrt and she hadn't had any for two years like you.
My mum was 38 when she started hrt and at 56 still on it.

Annie0904
24-02-14, 20:09
I was told the hormones should settle within 3 months but other people have told me it could take up to 6 months. I am hoping it doesn't take that long!

TJSMITH
24-02-14, 21:19
I'm hoping its hormones in a way as I'm also on antidepressants due to anxiety and panic that came out of the blue couple years ago...

The joys of being a women grrrrr fed up with feeling on edge!!

Annie0904
24-02-14, 21:46
I have just been complaining to my husband about the things us women have to go through. I have been feeling so nauseous and I am convinced it is the hormones as it was the same when I started bleeding a few weeks ago. :(

jill
25-02-14, 20:21
Hi Annie :):hugs:

I an following this thread with lots of interest and finding some of the replies very interesting.

I am 50 years YOUNG, next month.:D:shades:

I myself have not had a period for 3 years, HOWEVER.
I do get night swets, hot flushes, Mmmm when you find yourself waking up at 3 in the morning your sooo wet, you start doing the back stroke LOL :roflmao: this is the time to see if there is something you can do about it.

I MYSELF, never really fancied HRT because of what it means, replacing hormones, my own thoughts where, if its my body's natural way of getting rid of the hormones I don't need anymore, why would I want to replace things, would this not prolong the proses:shrug:????
I have NEVER asked a professional this question.

I do know, FACT, if I was really bad, and could not cope and it was effecting my quality of life, I would take anything to make it go away. Mine, is bad at time,s but I'm still riding it out.

I did try herbal stuff, for hot flushes, night swets it was called Black cohosh and just like YOUR symptoms your having now, I GOT, so I came straight off it, it did STOP the hot flushes, which is GREAT, but I did start to bleed and tummy cramping and generally feeling unwell.:lac:

SO, I'M back to the hot flushes, night swets. OHHH GREAT LOL :yahoo::roflmao:
Cold water bottle goes into freezer, when its frozen, I take it up to bed with me, to use, if needed to cool me down.
I also have a fan.
Pop water into the freezer too, but only freeze this into slush LOL :roflmao:
NOW, I wear as less as possible.
The ones that really get on my nerves are the hot cold swets, you get very hot, take off the blanket to cool, as soon as you do this, ooohhh boy, your FREEZING and you shake. NOW, how fantastic is that LOL :roflmao:

I know FACT, if you can keep the room at the same temperature, you laughing , NO, hot flushes/night swets. I know this because, I went to Florida for a month and kept the aircon on at the right temp and ooohh boy, what a GREAT nights sleep.I hole month of NNNOOOO problems. :yahoo: Mmmm OR maybe, it might be something to do with I was on HOLIDAY LOL:roflmao: after all, the mind IS a powerful thing LOL
Its hard keeping the room at a certain temp in this country LOL

I REALLY hope this works for you hun and things start to settle down soon.:hugs:

YOU TAKE CARE

KEEP posting:yesyes:

LOVE JILL XXX

jackie13
25-02-14, 21:55
DAM hormones!!! I am going through perrimenopause at the moment, not nice! I joined the menopause chitchat forum, there is a thread on there at the moment regarding anxiety, it is very interesting. Nearly every lady on there lists anxiety as one of the major problems.

Jackie x

Annie0904
25-02-14, 22:01
Night sweats and hot flushes were my worst symptoms but they have completely gone and I now sleep right through the night. I have been told the bleeding and tummy cramps should stop soon so hopefully they will and I will feel more benefit then. I was like you Jill, thought I would do it the natural way but after discussing it with my doctor and doing some research I decided to give it a go :)

jill
25-02-14, 22:48
Hi Annie :D

Its good to hear you done some research, so you made an informative decision:yesyes:

I will be keeping an eye on this thread to see how you get on.

GOOD LUCK with it all hun

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILL XXX

TJSMITH
26-02-14, 18:03
Hi all

the sweats and flushes I could deal with its the feeling of fear and panic that I find overehelming for no reason. X

Annie0904
26-02-14, 18:16
I had never associated my anxiety and panic with the menopause before but now I am beginning to think it is related.

TJSMITH
26-02-14, 20:34
Well mine started with haywire periods then out of blue heart palpitations, fearful, edgy blah blah...3 years later my gynaegologist said all a big indicator of perimenopause as its certain times of month but he put on my notes severe pmdd.

Annie0904
26-02-14, 21:12
I cry for the slightest little thing :)

Annie0904
27-02-14, 09:14
Feeling quite anxious and tearful this morning :( Getting myself ready to go shopping, not going to give in!

jackie13
27-02-14, 16:47
Hi Annie

How you feeling now? Did you manage to go shopping?

My periods are all over the place, always feel tired, bones hurt and moods are up and down!

Big hugs Annie
Xxxx

Annie0904
27-02-14, 17:17
I went shopping, came home and baked a cake. I still feel anxious and as if I am going to burst into tears but haven't yet. I only have enough patches left for another week so need to make an appointment with the doctor. Going to write everything down so that I don't forget anything.
Hugs back Jackie, we shouldn't have to go through all this :(

jill
27-02-14, 19:00
Hi Annie :D:hugs:

I am sorry to hear you having a tough time at the mo :hugs:
I do hope it all eases off soon.

Its great to hear you not letting it stop you from doing what you have always done.

YOUR right, we should not have to go through stuff like this, Ooohh dear, but we do and we have to try to make the right decision for ourselves.

Do you still think, at this present moment in time, Mmm which its early days really, but is it worth passing one symptom off ( the hot flushes ) for other symptoms?

Its good your writing things down, so when you go see your gp.

Still reading this thread, with interest.

I do hope things work out for you

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILL XX

Annie0904
27-02-14, 19:10
If how I feel now stays then I would rather have the hot flushes but the doctor did say it can take 3 month to settle down. I was only given 2 months supply of hrt so will go back and see what the doctor says about me feeling so bad.

jackie13
27-02-14, 21:41
Hi Annie

SO sorry that you are not feeling so good:(. Would it ease if you had a good cry? I suppose that patch is like any medication, it takes time to settle down. You have done really well so far hun, try see if you can give it a bit more time?

All this hormonal stuff is awful! My husband made a valid point, "why does the perrimenopause and menopause take so long"! I would love to know this, why doesn't it take a couple of years from start to finish, so frustrating!

Annie, maybe it has all contributed to your anxiety over the last couple of years or so, I reckon mine has now I have studied it more.

Hang on in there Hun, sending you more BIG hugs!

Lots of love from me and the "zoo"

(Here is a kiss from each of the animals xxxxxx)

Annie0904
27-02-14, 22:07
Thank you Jackie. I have just had a bath in Epsom salts, it has eased my aching joints a bit. the nausea is the worst for me at the moment and my ibs has got worse.

---------- Post added at 22:02 ---------- Previous post was at 21:57 ----------

I have just looked up the symptoms for excess progesterone and I have all of them :( I guess there is too much in the hrt for me.

---------- Post added at 22:07 ---------- Previous post was at 22:02 ----------

Interesting I have also looked at oestrogen excess and it says sinus problems and nose bleeds. I have had blocked sinus and nose bleeds for the past few weeks :(

jackie13
27-02-14, 22:21
That's interesting Annie, does that mean you need a lower dose in both hormones? It sounds like trial and error at the moment, it doesn't make you feel any better though:(

I guess we are all so different and slightly the wrong dose it either could have the side effects you are experiencing? Are you still bleeding heavy?

Aches and pains are awful! Not only do you have the bleeding, anxiety, nosebleeds etc, your poor body also hurts, bless you Annie.

I think we all need to make a claim as we did not sign up for this when born:)

Hugs
Jackie xxxxxx

Annie0904
27-02-14, 22:30
I have just written my list out for the doctor (15 bullet points :) )

---------- Post added at 22:30 ---------- Previous post was at 22:24 ----------

The bleeding is a lot lighter now.

Annie0904
28-02-14, 09:04
It has really had am affect on my bowels. I have ibs to start with but since taking hrt I am feeling I need to 'go' much more.

Tessar
01-03-14, 20:58
My hormones can affect my bowels and it can go either way as well. This is the trouble with hormones, they r so unpredictable, whether that be what our body produces.... or the hrt.....

Annie0904
01-03-14, 21:54
Bleeding has stopped :) I have felt a bit more like myself today.

jill
01-03-14, 23:42
Hi Annie :D

Its good to hear the bleeding has stopped and you feel a bit more like yourself again, maybe your NOT going to take as long to get used to the HRT as many other people. remember, we are all different.

GOOD LUCK with it all hun :hugs:

Keep us informed on how things are going:yesyes:

YOU TAKE CARE

LOVE JILL XXX

Annie0904
04-03-14, 20:32
Feeling less anxious again, the nausea has gone. I feel really tired but that is more down to the fact that I have had a VERY busy day :)

Tessar
04-03-14, 20:55
It doesn't surprise me that your anxiety has increased at times. Hormones can be very powerful. I was thinking about how you'd mentioned feeling more anxious while on hrt, well I am suffering pmt at the moment and I haven't really though about how some of the symptoms are anxiety. Today I can see exactly why you'd say about it Annie. It leaves me feeling really out of sorts. As if I a ok, I am in control of life and doing ok but I can't settle properly. So now I have made a link. Of course the good thing with hormones, pmt, hrt to is that usually the bad bits do get better as is your experience at the moment. I am trying not to eat for england, tempting tho it is, I am keeping my desires at bay. Do you find you are more likely to eat more things or more naughty food?

Annie0904
04-03-14, 21:15
Yes I do...I really need a lock on the biscuit tin! Having said that I have lost weight.

Tessar
05-03-14, 21:35
What really gets me with hormones is the way they can literally control your mind & therefore your body too.
So one day you want to stiff your face and then when the hormones decide the time is right..... You feel so yuck that food is the last thing on your mind.
It's wrong isn't it!??
Hormones just suck whether they are real or replaced ones!

Annie0904
05-03-14, 21:46
Yes it is very wrong! Still feeing brighter but very tired...another busy day!

Annie0904
06-03-14, 22:01
Getting better every day :) I have my hrt review with my doctor tomorrow afternoon.

Kayleigh100
06-03-14, 22:02
I'm in the peri-menopause. Missed six months and now had two a month apart but terrible, terrible flooding. (Talking regularly changed maxi towels and incontinence pants and a eight day duration). If I am on time this month, another will be soon to start.

Annie0904
06-03-14, 22:35
I was the same Kayleigh. I was wearing the largest sized tampon + night time towels and changing every half hour. my periods lasted 3 weeks, a week off then back again. then they became less frequent and suddenly stopped.

Annie0904
07-03-14, 17:10
I am really confused now. The doctor I saw today was a different one to the one who prescribed the patches. He said he doesn't prescribe patches and has changed me to tablets that he thinks will be better for me. Prempak C. After coming home and doing my own research on them, it says they are for women who are still having irregular periods in peri menopause. I am post menopause. he also said it is just one tablet a day. The pack has 1 tablet a day on some days of the week and 2 tablets on other days. I am wondering if he has prescribed the right one? I have called the doctors and they said they will get him to call me. I can feel my anxiety rising worrying about it :(

bernie1977
07-03-14, 17:48
Try and not worry. Write down all the questions you want to ask so you don't miss anything. If you're still not happy after speaking to him I'd call back next week and ask to speak to the one who prescribed the patches.

Annie0904
07-03-14, 17:51
I guess he won't call me until after surgery which is about 7 tonight.

bernie1977
07-03-14, 17:55
Does it have anymore information in the patient information slip?

Annie0904
07-03-14, 18:17
The receptionis called me and just said yes he has given you the right ones :( Doctor said it is just 1 tablet and there are 2 to take on different days so I am not convinced. On the menopause matters site it says they are for peri menopause and regulate periods. I am going to try to get to see the lady doctor on Monday as I think she knows more about it. I am stressed and anxious tonight and in tears :weep:

bernie1977
07-03-14, 18:22
I'm not surprised you're stressed and anxious. I reckon he's changed it because the tablets are cheaper.

I think it's Epsom Salt bath time to try and chill a bit xx

Annie0904
07-03-14, 18:33
The tablets are a lot cheaper. The patches were the most expensive ones and the tablets the cheapest. They are cheaper than what I have to pay on prescription for them!
I had best go and run that bath!! xx

bernie1977
07-03-14, 18:37
You should get what works best for you not what is cheapest.

Enjoy that bath, I'm just about to run one too :huh:

Annie0904
07-03-14, 18:48
The stress is setting my ibs off again :(

bernie1977
07-03-14, 18:50
Yep I'm the same, any stress and my stomach is the first to react. Be careful what you eat for the next couple of days so you don't aggravate it further xx

Annie0904
07-03-14, 19:51
Really trying to give myself a good talking to, I don't want to spend all weekend stressing about this new hrt so have to convince myself I will be able to speak to the lady doctor next week!

Tessar
07-03-14, 20:09
oh no, this is not so good annie. but you know the drill. you need to stay calm. easy to say I know but it isn't going to help you feel better if you stress non-stop. unfortunately I don't know the answers for you but I do know I can send you hugs and lots of them til you get the answers................... :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::h ugs::hugs:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::h ugs:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::h ugs::hugs:

Annie0904
07-03-14, 20:11
Thank you for the hugs, I need them :)

Annie0904
08-03-14, 21:35
I am feeling more positive today and quite happy with the patches now the bleeding has stopped so just going to ask the doctor to let me stick with them. I have wasted £15.70 by listening to the other doctor and getting the tablets though :(

Tessar
08-03-14, 21:53
That's good on the one hand.... That the patches r doing the trick but obviously not so good about the tablets. No one likes money gong down the drain bits need to do what feels right.

Annie0904
10-03-14, 10:27
I called the doctors this morning and the receptionist was not very pleased even though I told her that it was the suggestion from the other receptionist that I get an emergency appointment with the lady doctor today. She said it isn't an urgency! I said it is if I decide to continue the patches and I don't have any. She then said I could see any one then. I insisted I needed to see the lady doctor as seeing different people all the time was confusing e as they all have different opinions. She relented in the end and I now have an appointment at 11:15. really nervous though as i feel like they will all be looking at me when I go in, knowing what I am going in for and thinking I am a nuisance and wasting the doctors time. :(

Annie0904
10-03-14, 15:22
The lady doctor was lovely. she agreed I should stay on the patches and said the others should not have been prescribed to me. She gave me extra few months supply to make up for the money i wasted on the other tablets.

Tessar
10-03-14, 19:32
That's a really good outcome, Annie, well done for ticking to your guns.
Out of interest, how did u feel when u got there & while u were waiting?

I wouldn't mind getting that the lady doc was pretty annoyed with the male one because HE made it necessary for you to have an additional appointment and HE wasted money here!

Annie0904
10-03-14, 20:07
I wasn't too bad waiting as my hubby came home for lunch so that he go with me :)
The lady doctor was apologising all the time for the extra stress I had been caused over the weekend. I said it wasn't her fault so no need for her to apologise. She said she would speak to the other doctor and told me that if ever I can't get to see her about lady problems to go to the nurse practitioner as she s very well trained in that area.

paula78
13-03-14, 22:18
Hi Annie I have just read all this thread an I find it very interesting, I've had a tough time for the last 6 months, as I feel really unwell and cnt find out why! I hurt my back before xmas an was prescribed tramadil which caused me fast Heartbeat so I stopped an since I've developed all these other symptoms, chest pain sweats irregular periods general anxiety and the fear of being terminally Ill, then just yesterday my mum tells me that's she was 36 when her menopause started and my grandmother was 28 god love her! I'm 35 and have all these symptoms, I am terrible at the min an cry all the time, I have blood tests on monday so I will find out soon enough whether this is related to the menopause! Did any of you lovely ladies feel like this? I'd love to hear from you regarding this, an I will follow this thread its been most comforting ty xxx

Annie0904
13-03-14, 22:33
Yes I had all that. In fact thinking about it now I am sure my anxiety had something to do with the menopause as it started during perimenopause. I was diagnosed with PTSD due to some traumatic events but I think this worsened when I was perimenopause. I just cried constantly.
The blood tests should tell you Paula but it is best to have them done more than once to see the changes in the hormone levels.
Even though I have had more bleeding this week from the Everol Conti I am feeling much happier and brighter :)

paula78
13-03-14, 22:43
Hi annie yes I agree! I just want a days rest from this, the trouble is I think its health anxiety I have I'm waiting for my new therapist to confirm! I'm so scared all the time of my physical symptoms that it makes me more anxious, but the more I think about the perimenopause the more likely it is to be that! I jus dnt knw what to do I'm petrified, I have spent the last week in bed pretty much all the time , and cnt stop worrying I have a new anti depressant to start tomorrow which puts the fear of god into me too :( oh I do hope your okay annie too you've had a awful time lately but its nice to see you are more positive about things, xxx

---------- Post added at 22:43 ---------- Previous post was at 22:40 ----------

The other thing is that bloody advert about the cough have you seen it? Well I have all this chest pain and feel really unwell and a cough which is more a habit and so I'm feared to death I do have something terminal, anxiety sucks I'm just desperate for help right now! Any suggestions xxxx

Annie0904
13-03-14, 22:47
I worried at times that there was something more serious with me but the doctors reassured me and now that I can recognise the symptoms of anxiety and know and remember I have had the symptoms before so they don't worry me. The less they worry me the less I have them :)

---------- Post added at 22:47 ---------- Previous post was at 22:45 ----------

I am the same with coughing...I know I have a 'nervous cough' The more nervous I am the more I cough. I had a cold early January and have coughed since then and had blocked ears and nose. Surprisingly I am not really worried about it :)

blueangel
17-03-14, 11:46
I haven't had time to read the whole thread I'm afraid, but I wanted to say that I've on HRT for a few years as I went perimenopausal relatively early, and by the time I got to my late 40s it was affecting my quality of life badly.

I was getting 2 or 3 dozen hot flushes a day, plus dizziness, palpitations and all the other stuff that went with it. I was barely sleeping and couldn't even touch another person without it triggering a hot flush. I decided that the quality of life benefits outweighed the risks and I've found it really helpful.

Annie0904
17-03-14, 13:03
I am pleased that HRT is working for you blueangel. I am starting to feel better but just which the bleeding that the hrt has caused would stop.

blueangel
17-03-14, 23:03
If you're getting irregular bleeding, go back to your GP as it might mean that the dosage needs adjusting. The thing my GP said was that you need to get at least 10 days' progesterone into your system before you have a bleed, so if you're getting short cycles you need to mention that.

Hope it sorts itself out!

HazG
18-03-14, 06:15
Hi I have tried to read through all this thread with interest !

Can you take HRT when still having regular periods but having all the symptoms I'm 54 fed up to my back teeth of all this .

Annie0904
18-03-14, 09:05
If you're getting irregular bleeding, go back to your GP as it might mean that the dosage needs adjusting. The thing my GP said was that you need to get at least 10 days' progesterone into your system before you have a bleed, so if you're getting short cycles you need to mention that.

Hope it sorts itself out!

I was told I would have breakthrough bleeding for the first 3 months and after that it should start to settle down and stop completely again between 3-6 months. Because I am post menopause I have conti patches.

---------- Post added at 09:05 ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 ----------

Hi I have tried to read through all this thread with interest !

Can you take HRT when still having regular periods but having all the symptoms I'm 54 fed up to my back teeth of all this .

I would ask your doctor. I must admit I put off taking HRT until 2 years after finishing my periods but the hot flushes, sleepless nights and night sweats got so bad. It is lovely to be able to go to bed and sleep through the night now :)

blueangel
18-03-14, 11:27
Oh, OK - I'm on a different type and have monthly bleeds as a result. It's a massive improvement on how I was before though, so it's worth living with for me!

Annie0904
18-03-14, 18:33
I am pleased you are feeling better with the hrt blueangel.

Annie0904
31-03-14, 23:17
Now into the 10th week (I think). Bleeding stopped again last Tuesday and the past few days I have been feeling unusually happy :) lets hope my mood stays this way :)

jackie13
01-04-14, 21:39
Hi Hun

Fantastic news, happy is good:)

Big HUGS xxxx

Tessar
01-04-14, 21:45
Now into the 10th week (I think). Bleeding stopped again last Tuesday and the past few days I have been feeling unusually happy :) lets hope my mood stays this way :)

Nice one!!!!!:yesyes::yesyes::flowers::flowers:

Annie0904
01-04-14, 23:05
Another happy day...this feels strange I am starting to think of things I should be worrying about!

Tessar
02-04-14, 19:54
Noooooooo stop it........ and my friends say :ban: :redcard: :ban: :redcard: :ban: :redcard: :ban: :redcard: :ban: :redcard: :ban: :redcard:

Enjoy feeling happy..... & stop worrying coz it's just a habit :D :winks: :yesyes: :D :winks: :yesyes: :D :winks: :yesyes: :D :winks:

Annie0904
02-04-14, 20:14
Still happy even though I hardly slept last night and VERY tired.

Tessar
02-04-14, 21:00
That's brilliant Annie. Strikes me that the HRT is making a difference because being tired is something that usually would affect your anxiety I do believe?

Annie0904
02-04-14, 21:02
It certainly is, tiredness usually sends my anxiety sky high but I have been able to function normally today without any tears :)

Tessar
05-04-14, 19:24
I am wondering if I feel depressed sometimes because of peri-menopause. I did read about at so this would explain why u r feeling happier, Annie, as it suggests the HRT's working. I have to say if I continue to feel so rubbish with my hormones,I am going to go on it. I really don't want to but the last 2months, with only a gap of about 10-14 days between periods (or like this week when my body is trying to produce a period but not much is happening but is giving me all the usual pains & headaches) it's no fun.
It's really good that you feel happier because at alone means you have more energy to just get on with life :-)

Annie0904
05-04-14, 19:26
I always said I would never take HRT, that I would go through it naturally but how I have felt over the past few years cannot be natural. I am pleased I am taking the hrt.

Tessar
06-04-14, 12:21
its certainly food for thought; today I feel much better, slept for hours last night. will have to see what the next few weeks bring.... then make my mind up. but you are right about how you feel not being natural!

Annie0904
06-04-14, 12:42
Men have it soooooo much easier!!

Tessar
06-04-14, 12:43
don't they just; though shaving every day would be a bit of a nuisance and knowing me, i'd have cuts everywhere!!!! especially when suffering clumsy pmt!!!!!!
oh, I meant to say that I have consumed my 2nd cup of spearmint tea (mean to help with your cycle). had that after I cleaned my teeth in the hope it wouldn't taste of anything but it still did. bit sort of like stale warm water but I will probably get used to it. at least it doesn't repeat on me.

Annie0904
06-04-14, 13:06
But they don't have to shave their legs, arms, and other bits or wax/pluck eyebrows!

Tessar
06-04-14, 22:01
No they don't, or give birth :scared15:

Annie0904
21-04-14, 15:44
I have been taking hrt for 3 months now. I had no bleeding for a few weeks so thought things had settled down and it had stopped but it started again a few days ago :(. I had had a few really good weeks were I was feeling great but now back to feeling very lethargic.

Tessar
21-04-14, 22:14
Thats a bit of a bummer, feeling very lethargic again. Hormones suck.
Bring on the menopause, that's what I say.......:weep::blush::winks:

Annie0904
02-05-14, 21:53
HRT update...I have been having more days bleeding than not so saw my doctor today. She has changed my HRT to femseven conti. I also have to go for an ultrasound scan to see if I have more fibroids :(

Tessar
04-05-14, 21:40
Well done for going to the docs. I hope the new meds work ok. Keep hanging in there and hopefully soon all will settle down.

Annie0904
04-05-14, 21:52
I will be changing to the new hrt in the morning.

Tessar
04-05-14, 22:40
Ahhhh right. I am waiting to c when my next period comes, gone to the other extreme now.... Was coming every2 weeks but having a longer gap. Once that happens have to arrange my smear test.... Bit of a lottery really making hat appointment..... Have to laugh at the irony really as when I was younger I cud plan holidays months in advance coz my periods were like clockwork. Oh well. Jut gonna b patient. Good luck with the new stuff .... Perhaps this wil b the 1 4 u :-)

Annie0904
13-05-14, 18:17
The new hrt made me worse and I have since seen a consultant who specialises in Menopause. The consultant said it is a waste of time going for an ultrasound scan because the hrt will have built up the lining of my womb so any fibroids could be hidden in it and not show on the scan. Instead I have to go next Tuesday for an op. I will have a hysteroscopy. If he sees any fibroids he will remove them and he will also fit a mirena coil. I will need to take oestrogen only patches with it. I have to go cold turkey on my hrt from today. Not looking forward to this next week but I hope the new treatment will work for me.

swgrl09
14-05-14, 14:50
Aw, I'm sorry you are going through such a difficult time with this. I hope this week isn't too bad, but be kind to yourself and take it easy. Get rest, maybe light some candles that have a relaxing smell, bubble bath, etc. I hope the procedure helps you feel better in the long run.

Annie0904
14-05-14, 16:05
I will be pleased when it is this time next week and it will all be over with. I don't know if the anxiety is making me feel worse or because I have had to stop the hrt suddenly.

swgrl09
14-05-14, 17:45
I would guess it's a bit of both really! :hugs:

Annie0904
14-05-14, 17:53
I would guess it's a bit of both really! :hugs:

Yes I think so :)

Tessar
14-05-14, 21:20
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Annie0904
14-05-14, 21:24

Tessar
14-05-14, 22:05
the pleasure if all mine. I am sending u positive vibes for next week.
just had to speak firmly to my cat as its trying to scale some shelves!
honestly, cats eh? still, they are good company & make us laugh.
all good therapy especially for anyone anxious or stressed!

Annie0904
14-05-14, 22:11
Yes they are good therapy until they decide to have a mad half hour!

maggiemay1
14-05-14, 22:32
my dr is against hrt, so wont prescribe it, so riding the storm on my own, with supplements oh the joy of being a `lady` !! x

Annie0904
14-05-14, 22:34
Hi maggiemay yes it isnt easy for us poor women x

maggiemay1
14-05-14, 22:37
your right its not x

Annie0904
22-05-14, 11:11
I had the hysteroscopy on Tuesday and a mirena coil fitted at the same time. I have to wait for the coil to settle in for a few weeks and then I will start to use oestrogen patches as well. The consultant said I will start at 50 and gradually reduce it by cutting a bit of the patch until I get to the lowest dose that my symptoms can cope with.

Tessar
24-05-14, 08:11
if I were you (or anyone else in the world) i'd say right away from me. I am verrrryyyy hormonally challenged and one minute want to kill everything or break things and the next I blub. PMT...... have to say, annie, that hormones have sooooooooooooo much to answer for. at least I know it's just hormones. Huh, "just"!!!! as if.

we are going to pop into town soon ..... best I get on and do something. no mopping. oops, moping. see, cant even type properly and that was me and not predictive text this time.

are you feline any better now?

Annie0904
24-05-14, 08:23
Hmm well the consultant did say the first few weeks would be hard until the progesterone settles and they I can get the oestrogen to balance it. I have woke up feeling dreadful, just want to cry :weep:

Tessar
24-05-14, 09:01
lets do it together then :weep::weep::weep::weep::weep::weep::weep::weep::w eep::weep::weep::weep::weep::weep::weep::weep::wee p:

off out into town now. gotta do summat to stop the rot.

swgrl09
24-05-14, 10:02
Sorry you aren't feeling well :( Be kind to yourself for the next couple of weeks until it all settles. It's crazy how much hormone changes can affect moods. :hugs:

Annie0904
24-05-14, 10:12
Sorry you aren't feeling well :( Be kind to yourself for the next couple of weeks until it all settles. It's crazy how much hormone changes can affect moods. :hugs:

Thank you :) :hugs:

Tessar
24-05-14, 19:51
Did u follow orders, Annie, and b kind to yourself today?

Annie0904
24-05-14, 20:31
:whistles::unsure::oopsie:
No not really...I went to the shops but half way round Sainsbury's I abandoned hubby and ran to the car :( I beat myself up over it but should have looked at the positive that I GOT to the shops and managed to get a few things in the basket. I am just sooooo tired and zero energy :(

Tessar
24-05-14, 21:26
Take your own device Annie. Now.... What would u say to someone else in your situation?

---------- Post added at 21:26 ---------- Previous post was at 21:25 ----------

Oops advise, not device!!:doh:

Annie0904
24-05-14, 22:14
hmmm I was wondering what device I had for a minute :D

Oh I know what I was say but the reality at the moment is I am just too exhausted to think straight, I feel so dreadful. I want to get up and do stuff but just can't do it. I am yawning continuously :(

---------- Post added at 22:04 ---------- Previous post was at 21:46 ----------

I wish I had never started with this hrt stuff it has just made me more confused and anxious. I know I haven't got it adjusted properly yet and I see the consultant again in 4 weeks but I just don't want to be feeling like this.

---------- Post added at 22:14 ---------- Previous post was at 22:04 ----------

Sorry I don't mean to be negative, I know I am being impatient and need to give some time for this stuff to work and settle.

swgrl09
25-05-14, 03:45
Try to take it one day at a time. If you feel like doing something, start off small and see how you do. If it is too hard, take a break.

Don't apologize for how you are feeling. I don't know what it's like to be going through what you are going through, so I can't imagine how frustrating it must be!

What are some things that usually help you relax? A bath, some tea, reading a magazine, etc. For me, it's watching "trash" tv :)

Annie0904
25-05-14, 11:46
My concentration is so bad at the moment, I tried reading but wasn't even taking in what I was reading. I have to remind myself that the consultant told me the first few weeks wouldn't be easy until we get the right hormone balance :(

---------- Post added at 08:59 ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 ----------

Okay a reality check....I was stressed out and anxious about the op which exhausted me, I had a right cocktail of meds on Tuesday which upset my whole system, the hormones are all over the place and probs won't be sorted for a couple of months.
I am expecting too much of myself...so what if I don't get to work this week, I need to focus on me and what is best to help me get well again. I think that is what I would say to anyone else.
I think I will try to get out for a walk this morning, even if it is just to the top of the street and back.

---------- Post added at 11:46 ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 ----------

Have been out for a little walk and managed to hoover and dust the living room so that is an achievement :) Better than I could do yesterday.
I am getting awful tummy cramps though.

Tessar
25-05-14, 18:29
Sounds good Annie. Reality checks are good, I am pleased with how you have looked at things, sorry to her u r still getting cramps. Not very pleasant. i am willing them away!!

Annie0904
25-05-14, 19:31
I have weeded a small border in the garden too.
Feeling a bit more yuck again though since I had dinner :(

---------- Post added at 19:31 ---------- Previous post was at 18:33 ----------

Definitely too hormonal when a comedian on Britain's got talent has me a blubbering wreck!!

Annie0904
28-05-14, 12:41
I have now been told to collect the oestrogen patches by my consultant as my anxiety has been sky high and horrific headaches. I have just put a patch on so fingers crossed for QUICK improvement :)

Annie0904
28-05-14, 17:37
Hmmm Just found out that my mother has been telling people I have HIV!!! One of my Aunts who was a nurse practitioner said "Are you sure you don't mean HRT?! :roflmao: I just hope everyone else has realised the mistake!!!

Tessar
28-05-14, 20:37
Oh dear that is VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY
VERY VERY VERY VERY funny.

Annie0904
28-05-14, 20:40
:roflmao: Bless her she is 83 :)

Tessar
31-05-14, 09:54
:weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep:

need I say more? bloody hormones.

---------- Post added at 09:54 ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 ----------

right, I am off out to do some stuff. cant have hormones dictating to me now can we?

Magic
31-05-14, 12:20
Annie, I am not 83 but I too get things mixed up. Bless her :doh:

Annie0904
31-05-14, 14:24
Tessar I am sorry your hormones are giving you a bad time today :( :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::h ugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hug s::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

---------- Post added at 14:24 ---------- Previous post was at 14:23 ----------

Annie, I am not 83 but I too get things mixed up. Bless her :doh:

I do too :)

Annie0904
15-07-14, 18:25
The Oestrogen patches have done the trick :) Since I started to use them I have felt so much better. I went to Malta on holiday with no anxiety while there. I have just been to Aberdeen (5 hour train journey) again no anxiety. I feel happier and more confident. Maybe it has been menopausal symptoms all along that have caused the anxiety.

Annie0904
14-08-14, 19:32
Just to update...This new hrt is working for me :)

Tessar
14-08-14, 20:23
I am really glad about that. I am having hot flush city at the moment.

anneyauster
02-09-14, 12:57
HRT is good one to maintain the hormonal level in the body.

Annie0904
02-09-14, 18:58
HRT is good one to maintain the hormonal level in the body.

It certainly is, my life is so much better since I started taking it.