PDA

View Full Version : Need a friendly voice

St3v3n
14-01-14, 18:17
Hi posting from Australia so my little family are all asleep. Feeling very alone and overwhelmed tonight. Have a bit of back pain so can't sleep but just feel my emotions are taking over. Was chatting to my parents in the uk but was crying like a baby, I could hardly get a word out. This is not the 42 year old man I thought I'd be.

Jojomarymoo
14-01-14, 18:51
Hi there, don't feel alone! You're just having a bad anxiety moment at this time. Believe that it will pass, I've been in tears today with health anxiety. Have felt very alone with it but have managed to speak about it today with someone, it makes a huge difference instead of bottling it up. :hugs:

jacki
14-01-14, 18:52
doesn't matter what age you are st3v3n - this happens at any time to any of us :)

try not to worry to much :hugs:

Allyann
14-01-14, 18:58
So sorry you're having a bad time of it . As you'll see from my posts, I've had late night horrors of my own as have many of us here. I used to just come on here and read other peoples posts before I actually joined in and even that helped me. Just knowing I'm not alone.

I really hope you will find some calm and comfort here and take heart from the fact that there are a lot of us about of all ages and backgrounds helping each other through.

Wishing you brighter days

Ally

St3v3n
14-01-14, 19:12
Thank you so much for your kind replies, it really helps when you feel you're in other peoples thoughts. :)

jillyb
14-01-14, 19:39
I don't know how long you've lived in Oz but there are bound to be times when you feel a long way away and nights are always bad when you're feeling low. My son lived over there for 3 years and it broke my heart ... I know he's going back as his soon to be fiancée is an Aussie, and I'm dreading it! Great place for a holiday though! I hope you feel better soon. Xx