PDA

View Full Version : Please help stomach problems!!

Cammy
16-01-14, 09:07
Hey guys I couldn't find anything online so I thought I'd ask here, sorry if it's a little too much info. Last night I had some chilli which might not have been 100% cooked as it was two spoonfuls I had to try it. After that I had a full bowl when it was cooked. I've woken up today and went to work with a very sore stomach, sweating, chills the lot. I've taken three rennies and a buscopan and it's still sore in my lower stomach, intestine area. Now on top of that I've just been to the toilet and it was bright purple. :( now I have two strawberry shakes a day for the past three days - it's called diet fuel a meal replacement. Could that be why it's bright purple or shall I call an emergency docs appointment and tell work?

Please help guys

---------- Post added at 09:07 ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 ----------

When I've gone to the toilet as well it's been really really burny, again sorry for details but I mean really stingy. The chilli was spicy

dani1984
16-01-14, 09:32
It is more than likely the chilli. Don't worry. Drink lots of water today and see how you go. This time tomorrow I would say you will be back to normal.

Cammy
16-01-14, 09:33
I can't stop going back to the toilet my stomach is in agony!!!! :(

RoseEve
16-01-14, 11:02
It's the chili. I just had really rich food at a birthday party and I've been in stomach pain and going to the bathroom a lot for the last couple of days. The burning is from the spices in the chili this happens to me when I have buffalo wings. I think the colour is from the shakes.

Fishmanpa
16-01-14, 12:49
Haven't you ever seen funny references to burritos and gassy or funky stomachs after eating them? Same goes for chili and remember, if it burns going in, it's going to burn coming out. Your mouth isn't the only thing sensitive to spicy foods ;)

Positive thoughts

Leslie735
16-01-14, 14:35
The purpleness was probably from the shakes you've been drinking. Stop them for a few days and see if it goes back to normal. The upset stomach is probably from the chilli. I hope you feel better soon!!!