PDA

View Full Version : stomache problems

fruity
16-01-14, 16:48
the last two days my stomache as not felt rite a bit like wind,period (came of a week or two back). it,s like wind more tho circaling round my tummy & back & been having mild cramps upon a catch. but also feel like i could break wind when it happens upon a catch i do but then can,t but i,ve had it for two days or maybe three can,t remember. it made me panicky tea time & now im at work & can,t stop thinking about it. the what ifs. i have that feeling abit now

---------- Post added at 16:48 ---------- Previous post was at 16:46 ----------

also i clean i got two jobs. & there pretty hard work & what with all the bending.

Leslie735
16-01-14, 17:39
Sounds like you could have trapped gas. Do you have any over the counter gas meds? If so take some and see how you feel. If not run to a store and grab some. My favorite is Gas X. Otherwise walk, walk, and walk some more to help move the bubbles along. I hope you feel better soon! :hugs:

paul80
16-01-14, 17:41
Yes, it does sound like trapped wind. I had this problem for a couple of months, so try not to worry - it should clear in good time.

fruity
17-01-14, 08:27
thanks for the reply leslie. my stomach at the moment this morning feels better. thanks.

---------- Post added at 08:27 ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 ----------

thanks for the reply paul