PDA

View Full Version : Dizziness and uncomfortable head sensation

AnxiousPansa
16-01-14, 20:37
Hi everyone
Has anyone ever experienced an extremely uncomfortable sensation in their head along with a dizzy, detatched feeling almost as if you're ungrounded? Like its not painful but it makes my head feel weird and I find it hard to think? Thanks :)

TooMuchToLiveFor
16-01-14, 20:40
Yes- it is a VERY NORMAL symptom of anxiety. I am trying to remember from other threads-- have you read Claire Weeks' books? I think that it would really help you to read about the many symptoms that happen naturally due to anxiety.

Have you looked at the two links here concerning symptoms of panic and anxiety?

AnxiousPansa
16-01-14, 20:41
Hi :)
thank you phew! I have one of her books on the way :) should come tomorrow hopefully! x

TooMuchToLiveFor
16-01-14, 20:44
That particular feeling is what used to send me into a panic attack more than anything else.....as you recover from anxiety it will fade away.

Check this out, Sweetie: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/articles/panicattack/

---------- Post added at 14:44 ---------- Previous post was at 14:43 ----------

And this: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/articles/symptoms/

These really helped me, and I bet they will you too!

AnxiousPansa
16-01-14, 20:47
Thank you :) your posts about the dragon really inspire me :) x

anxious_thoughts
16-01-14, 20:54
I have experienced this before, many times as well. Don't worry! It's nothing more than anxiety. I notice it happens a lot when I'm close to my time of month, so maybe it could be that too?

Take care xx

TooMuchToLiveFor
16-01-14, 20:58
Thank you :) your posts about the dragon really inspire me :) x

Thanks, Girl! I am so glad!!! It has really helped me to wrap my head around it in that way.....you will soon be a dragon slayer/trainer too! I promise- there is recovery from this, but it will take some courage, effort, and determination on your part.

You are strong, and you can do this.

AnxiousPansa
16-01-14, 21:03
thanks jenn :)
Yes i really hope I will be every day I fight on I wont give in :)x