PDA

View Full Version : Why can't I leave it be !

Gemmal
16-01-14, 21:41
I am so disappointed that I still worry about lymphoma after 23 months . It's been so exhausting and I just can't let it go .

I know 23 months is such a long time but I always have the " what if " on my mind

I have no really obvious lymph nodes I can't feel any unless I dig . I just feel that when I have a heavy night of drinking I have pain in those areas could my anxiety genuinely be so powerful it creates symptoms that I am anticipating .

I have put on so much weight just through comfort eating and I know that I would typically be losing weight ?

Obviously had numerous blood tests and a chest x ray I'm trying to stay away from the gp as I know re assurance is not the answer !! But what is :(

I hate anxiety I really do

Fishmanpa
16-01-14, 21:43
I am so disappointed that I still worry about lymphoma after 23 months . It's been so exhausting and I just can't let it go .

Even though you realize that you'd be extremely ill or deceased after 23 months left untreated?

Positive thoughts

Kells xx
16-01-14, 21:46
I've had this one. Stop digging your nodes or they will come up - if you had this it would be highly unlikely you'd be overeating. You wouldn't have any appetite at all, unfortunately I know someone who has had this and she was the skinniest person you'd meet during xxx

Gemmal
16-01-14, 22:22
Thank for the replys ! I know it's really quite embarrassing I would probably be dead by now . Time for therapy I think :( !