PDA

View Full Version : Please help me.. I am so scared?!

kayleighb22
16-01-14, 22:55
I have had a 1 sided headache (right side) and tingling for just over a year. Apart from possible weakness on one side of my body these are the only symptoms I have had. Had a CT of head 2 years ago, all clear.
Last week on weds night I began to feel very dizzy. My headache had become slightly worse that day so I had take a naproxen, at first I blamed that. But it's nearly a week ago since I took my last naproxen and I am still dizzy, I am also very nauseous and can't eat as I feel too sick. I thought this is connected to my headache and could be a Brain tumour?
Or could the dizziness not even be connected to the headache and be something like labyrinthitis?!?
The doc said he is going to refer me to a headache clinic.
Help me please, I feel like I am going to die.

LunaLiuna
16-01-14, 22:58
Kayleigh, did you get the dentist to check you? :)

kayleighb22
16-01-14, 23:02
Hi luna, yes I did she doesn't think it is and scared me even more saying it wouldn't cause all these symptoms! I'm so worried! :(

LunaLiuna
16-01-14, 23:10
It wouldn't cause the nausea, anxiety can cause that, hmmm. I thought it would be that, as I panicked about the headaches from my jaw clenching which caused my anxiety to sky rocket and give me a whole host of other symptoms

kayleighb22
16-01-14, 23:18
I know what you mean, I was hoping that could be it :( my nausea is constant xx

Andrash
17-01-14, 08:27
Are your neck muscles tight?

kayleighb22
18-01-14, 11:13
They have been the past 2 days andrash, my neck is really stiff :(