PDA

View Full Version : Symptoms just keep getting worse.

AndyE89
16-01-14, 23:58
I have been getting worse with panic. I have now been developing some qualities of Health anxiety.

I have this weird feeling that my tongue is too big for my mouth. It sounds stupid, but I really dont know how else to explain it. I have also had a swollen throat and sharp pains in my chest on the left upper side, and also on my back.

I was suppose to take a catscan to look for back and neck problems. Considering, I have numbness as well, but no signs of anything heart or lung related, but my insurance no longer covers me as of this year.

Im just somewhat venting, as well as seeing if the tongue feeling and pains are familiar to anyone else.

MRS STRESS ED
17-01-14, 17:06
Hello and welcome Andy. I dont have the same symptoms as you but other people might be able to relate to it ,you will find lots of help and support here x

PanchoGoz
17-01-14, 17:38
I have answered on a cople of posts saying people's tongues won't fit in their mouths properly - nobody's does, it always seems to big but its just anxious times like this when you notice it. Mine feels too big now!

AndyE89
24-01-14, 03:24
Thanks for the replies. I have just felt like it is getting worse everyday. I am on medications and they do help with depression, but the health anxiety seems to get worse. Pain in chest, light headed, and that just spirals into full blown panic that I am having a heart attack or something awful is happening.