PDA

View Full Version : Weird mouth/throat feeling

LunaLiuna
17-01-14, 00:26
Hello everyone,

I know my post's recently have been quite positive but today's been pretty hard, i guess setbacks are inevitable but yeah, I guess I came for some reassurance.

Has anyone ever had this weird like itchy feeling in the back corner of your mouth and you like go to itch it but it feels further back, like it's in the throat ? I guess I could be moving a sensation to the wrong place as I do have jaw problems, but it's just such a weird feeling I've had it before but I've never focused on it this much :l and it didn't help that I think I just found a scab or something in my nose :ll

Could it be acid reflux maybe? ah :l

Thankyou

Andrash
17-01-14, 08:32
Hello everyone,

I know my post's recently have been quite positive but today's been pretty hard, i guess setbacks are inevitable but yeah, I guess I came for some reassurance.

Has anyone ever has weird like itchy feeling in the back corner of your mouth and you like go to itch it but it feels further back, like it's in the throat ? I guess I could be moving a sensation to the wrong place as I do have jaw problems, but it's just such a weird feeling I've had it before but I've never focused on it this much :l and it didn't help that I think I just found a scab or something in my nose :ll

Could it be acid reflux maybe? ah :l

Thankyou

It could be acid reflux, or it could be the first sign of a cold. If you develop a cold in the next couple of days, you'll know your answer :)

LunaLiuna
17-01-14, 16:07
Hmmm I hope so, it felt almost like it was around my adenoids but I don't know.

Thank you

---------- Post added at 11:25 ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 ----------

Anyone else?

---------- Post added at 14:52 ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 ----------

just me? :l

---------- Post added at 16:07 ---------- Previous post was at 14:52 ----------

It almost feels like it's sore, could it be where the acid comes up ?