PDA

View Full Version : How low can I go?

keepemlaughing
16-11-06, 16:29
Hi all,
I am writing from work this morning feeling very low and insecure again. When I last wrote I was having a few problems with my medicine. My doctor told me to stop taking it as of last week. Since that time I have cried so many times throughout each day. My little ones are sick of me and have every right to be. I feel so insecure and desparate for anything that will lift this horrible depression. I am 50 lbs overweight so last week I cut out all sodas. At this very moment I am munching on pineapple wedges. But my pants are still too tight and I swear one leg appears to be longer than the other. I will be so glad when this semester is over. I work at the same college I go to school at. I got my AA degree this summer, so taking additional classes at this time was so silly. I knew I didn't feel good, so why put that much more pressure on myself. Last night we didn't even go to church.....I was just too worn out. And even though I slept pretty good, thank you Seroquel, I still hit the snooze button four times and then had to rush all morning getting the three granddaughters ready for school and me ready for work. Someone always doesn't like what I have picked for them to wear, or has a million tangles in their hair, or can't find their shoes......I resorted to tears.....what a failure. I cannot wait until my follow up appointment with the doc next week. PLLLLLEASE find the right medicine for my depression. I just feel down. I need some encouragement. Please do not hate me for posting this under more than one heading. I am desparate for some feedback.
Thank you.

Sheryl

LickeyEndBlues
16-11-06, 16:41
Hi Sheryl,

<center>{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}</center>

It might be better to just have the one post here then everyone can focus on the one set of responces.

You have gotten yourself into a tizz at the moment so please try to take something out of the virtual hug.

The real bummer with this illness is it is cumulative at times and when it gets to much we stop working the way we can. You need to find some way of getting time for yourself in this to recharge your batteries and relax.

I hear what you are saying about your weight, but dieting and depression don't make good bed companions. Try to excercise a little more, even if it is just walking a bit further and not using the car as much. Use the stairs instead of the lift..or whatever you corruptors of the English language call it!!

You are NOT a failure, you just had a bad momnet and its how you move on from that that is important. No one hates you for posting this far from it, it takes great courage to post our percieved failures, and failures arent bad, it is how we learn to develop by overcoming them. If this helps then it is a success!!!

Hopefully see you later in chat

Take care kiddo

Iain
xx

(note to admins...is there any way to get this down to one posting so that all the replies can be in one place??)

Laissez les bon temp roulez

manmoor
16-11-06, 16:47
Hey Sheryl,

Aww hun sorry your not having a good time. I know what it's like trying to get my daughter sorted in the morning so god knows what it's like for you with 3 of them. I'm sending you lots of hugs and cuddles today.xxxxx

Take Care

Mandyxx

keepemlaughing
16-11-06, 19:22
thank you both so much. i am a little better. hope to catch you both in the chat room later.

take care

Sheryl