PDA

View Full Version : Round the Bend with Testicle Lump

Chester
17-01-14, 10:57
Last week I found a pimple sized lump in my testicle.

I suffer from health anxiety so obviously had a look on Google and found myself suddenly experiencing the exact 'additional' symptoms that one with Testicular Cancer would experience, now I can't even work out if I'm actually ill or not

The lump is attached to the testicle but seems to move around but other times seems solid. It aches after I examine it otherwise it sorta feels alright.

Taken me a week to get a GP appointment as there's been an infection outbreak in my town so it's driving me crazy

MRS STRESS ED
17-01-14, 15:15
Chester I know someone who had something similar ,it turned out to be nothing sinister ,but your doing the right thing seeing your gp ,keep us posted xx

Chester
18-01-14, 19:17
Thanks Stress Ed.

I ended up getting a cancellation appointment yesterday evening.

Doctor did an examination, he couldn't find lump until I pointed out. He didn't do any other tests but said I needed to get an ultrasound. He said I have no other symptoms but because there's a lump it needs to be checked.

Just a bit up a height at the moment. I've looked at cysts but this seems to be more of a solid lump

MRS STRESS ED
18-01-14, 19:25
Im glad you went to your doctors ,hopefully everything will be okay stay positive and keep intouch xx

lucy sarah
11-02-14, 13:30
Hello,
Thanks for share this. I have also same problem now.

greggs92
13-02-14, 11:00
Ohh god I remember having the same situation, I just had to make a habit of stop searching online and carry on. After a while I felt much better, It wasn't anything sinister.
Good luck to you, I'm sure you'll be fine :)

Chester
16-02-14, 14:47
Thanks guys.

It's taken a long time to get an ultrasound appointment and the lump hasn't gotten any bigger which I'm deciding to be positive about :)

I have the appointment next Monday, so over a month since I saw the GP but I look at it as 'he's willing to wait a month, if he was worried I'd have been there that day!'