PDA

View Full Version : what am i to do!

fruity
17-01-14, 12:31
i just can,t stop thinking about my kids at school like thinking bad things im scared it always makes me anxious & panicky. im always the same when there at school it,s driving me mad. i am realy edgy when there not here. it,s always what ifs it,s hurting me inside. i just want my babys at home. hurry up for the end of the school day for them. & my little boy as got a cough & he didn,t look his self so thats been playing on my mind. i could go on. i like to try & have a nap on the afternoons in the week because i work earlie mornings & tea times but i never can im on the edge waiting for a phone call. how do i tackle this. my kids are 7 yo & nearly 6 yo.

spikenl
17-01-14, 13:38
It seems like your healthy dose of worrying about your offspring is spinning a little out of control. You could seek some professional help for this problem. Worrying about your kids is healthy but not if it obstructs your daily life.

fruity
17-01-14, 13:42
SPIKEN. it is affecting me. wish it didn,t. i have thought about getting help.

spikenl
17-01-14, 13:47
There is nothing wrong with you. You are just over thinking the safety of your kids. Call somebody today, don't wait with that, goodluck :)

Fishmanpa
17-01-14, 15:05
Have to agree with Spiken on this. It's perfectly normal to worry about our children. In fact, you never stop worrying, even when they're adults ;) BUT, what you describe is a bit much and spiraling a bit out of control as it's affecting you to the point of distraction. Seeking help would be prudent as you don't want your worries to affect them.

Positive thoughts

fruity
17-01-14, 21:47
thank you. im concidering