PDA

View Full Version : Thank you

yorkylover
16-11-06, 17:37
Just wanted to say thank you to every one who replied my post when I was down.Went to my first counselling session today,it was more of an assesment.I did my exercises I learnt on Monday from the lady who showed me how to do EFT.I walked to the surgery alone,and I didnt panic once.I was still a little anxious.Counselling went pretty well,but she cant start seeing me properly until after christmas.well I have waited this long so whats another few weeks.Im not sure if the EFT helped,but I do feel a little more relaxed.Im going to have another go at it,but cant have anymore than that as its not cheap.After the counselling I felt quite chilled I managed to go to Iceland and get some bits before heading home.[Yeah!][:P].Im well chuffed.Im even starting to look forward to my birthday tomorrow (((((((40))))))))[}:)][}:)][}:)].
But who knows how I will feel in the morning.
Thank you everyone you are really a special bunch of people.TRUE FRIENDS:D:D:D:D

Ellen XX

carlin
16-11-06, 18:01
Hi darling, now that put a smile on my face!!!!!!! One day at a time...you did real good, and tomorrow is just another day - enjoy as best you can and let them spoil you! You are catching up with me age-wise (think not) xxJean

creatrix
16-11-06, 18:21
I'n so glad you're feeling better!

And I hope you have a wonderful and peaceful birthday. :D

manmoor
16-11-06, 19:13
Hi Ellen,

So glad to hear your feeling better. And hope you have a very happy birthday tomorrow .xx

Take Care

Mandyxx

domino
16-11-06, 21:09
:D:DHIellen, glad to hear that things are heading in the right direction for you. wake up in the morning and wish yourself a very happy birthday,This may be just what you need think happy thoughts ,do,nt get stressed out chill, you did it today you can do it tomorrow. :D:D

mick
16-11-06, 21:54
hi Ellen
well done babe, im glad your feeling better have a good one tommorow your feel chipper in the morning i know so
Take care
Mick

cfury
17-11-06, 03:26
Try to do something different tomorrow (technically "today" because you are offline "tonight".) It doesn't matter though what you do as long as you have fun and enjoy yourself!

Happy birthday,
S. Ryan

Misery: you insist that the weight of the world should be on your shoulders. Misery: 'guess there's more to life than what you see, My Friend of Misery.

LickeyEndBlues
17-11-06, 10:27
Woo woo Ellen,

Great to hear you sound a bit more upbeat. Hope you are having a great day today..........

<center>{{{{{{{{{Happy Birthday Kiddo}}}}}}}}}}</center>

Your feellings on the delayed start to your therapy are very positive and knowing it is just the other side of the holidays is great news.

Was being chilled in Iceland a joke, or had you fallen into a freezer??

Take care

Iain
xx

Laissez les bon temp roulez