PDA

View Full Version : holding on to anxiety

MRS STRESS ED
18-01-14, 14:35
I read alot of posts here ,people looking for answers and reasurance ,without trying to sound awful sometimes I think its pointless giving advice to someone who wont listen ,its like they have to hold on to there believes no matter what anyone tells them ,there is lots of good advice given on this site please use it ,what do other people think xx:)

Tanner40
18-01-14, 14:59
It's taken me awhile but I have finally come to the conclusion that we can't help everyone. Not everyone is in a place where they can rationally take in the advice and work on it. Sometimes an intervention of professional help is needed to de-escalate the symptoms and the anxiety. It can be frustrating when people can't or won't take our advice. I just have to realize that this is not about me. I can only try to help. It is up to the person on whether they can accept the advice and put it to good use.

MRS STRESS ED
18-01-14, 15:07
It's taken me awhile but I have finally come to the conclusion that we can't help everyone. Not everyone is in a place where they can rationally take in the advice and work on it. Sometimes an intervention of professional help is needed to de-escalate the symptoms and the anxiety. It can be frustrating when people can't or won't take our advice. I just have to realize that this is not about me. I can only try to help. It is up to the person on whether they can accept the advice and put it to good use.

Tanner your right its just so frustrating because you just want to help people and like you say some people are not in the right place hopefully one day they will be xx