PDA

View Full Version : Tender sore thigh no bruise. Help!

misslove
19-01-14, 03:27
The back of my left thigh has been hurting all day. There is no redness or swelling and it hurts even if my pants just rub against it. The area that is sore is probably the sizej of a baseball but it doesn't go too deep into the. Muscle. It doesn't hurt to walk or stand in it, just to touch it, It almost feels like it's on fire. Is there something I can do to make the pain go away or should I worry it's something more serious??

EKB
19-01-14, 13:34
I've been having sore thighs for awhile, and clothes have been irritating patches on mine too. Do you sit a lot doing computer or similar work?

Anxiety also makes our muscles super tight for long periods which can cause soreness. As well, nerves can be strained too apparently (according to my therapist).

I've found doing some gentle stretching helps, as well as moving around. Also, wearing soft clothes. And distracting myself with other things.

I am going to go to my gp for mine next week if I can get in. I am also very vitamin d deficient, which can cause musculoskeletal probs. So I do want to double check since this is new. But until then I just try not to worry too much about it (easier said than done, I know !!)