PDA

View Full Version : Home alone.... Thought I could do it (I can't)

scrumking
19-01-14, 04:19
So after a few good days I made a decision to man up and try to face the monster solo.

My wife was invited to go out with some friends for a girls night out. She asked me if I was going to be ok because she knows my anxiety is bad if I am by myself. Not wanting her to suffer because of my anxiety I said yes it's fine and even turned down an invite from my brother to go to the bar and watch the hockey game with our pals.

Well I'm twenty minutes or so in and I have put 911 into my phone so all I have to do is hit send if something terrible happens to me for example heart attack or aneurysm. I don't want to call my wife and tell her to come home and my brother left his car at home because he will be driving so he can't come and get me.

I'm scared and I don't know what to do

Pet59
19-01-14, 06:46
how you getting on now??

scrumking
19-01-14, 06:56
Not well at all I'm getting really tired but don't want to fall asleep without her here to keep me safe

SadSadie
19-01-14, 08:01
Hi scrumking

Just thought I would send you some good wishes. I was totally alone last night, and was terrified. Terrified to be on my own with my HA thoughts.

But I did get through it. And you will too. Then you will sleep, and hopefully feel better.

(I was the opposite of you, I just wanted to sleep to stop my mind torturing me)

Anyway, best wishes to you.. :hugs:

Sadie x