PDA

View Full Version : panic attack do to eye movement scarey

trish1955
19-01-14, 12:00
I was sat down when I became aware of floaters made me anxious then my eyes felt dry as if they were wide open and my eyes felt like they were buldging out so I rubbed them then when I stopped they felt like they were jumping about which made me dizzy and off balance so bad I began to panic as I couldn't stop it my hubby was holding me telling me to sit and calm down I said no I was sitting wen it happened it took a good ten min for it all to stop I noits at back of my mind iI read I
Once about some one reading and felt like the words were jumping about making him feel this way he had a tumor so you can imagine my mind running wild please tell me this could be anxiety as my anxiety I
As been through the roof since way before axmas and not going down take care x

MRS STRESS ED
19-01-14, 12:09
Trish it certainly sounds like anxiety ,I get alot of symptoms like that and everytime it throws me into a panic ,and if your anxiety is high it will feel 100times worse ,try to have some relaxation ,it helps me hope you feel better soon xx

trish1955
19-01-14, 13:46
Thanks for the reply I seem to be waiting for it to happen again so a bit hard to get my anxiety at min as its left me feeling quiet sick as well thanks

---------- Post added at 13:46 ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 ----------

Just wish these a
Symptoms would go its driving me NAD feel like got so much pressure in my neck and head would that be adding to the eye thing x

barrym
19-01-14, 22:31
Trish, I went through this 5 weeks ago. Out of the blue at work my vision started doing strange things, couldn't see things properly, flashing zig zags etc, first time anything like this had happened so the panic quickly came. This passed but I was on edge for the next few days worrying that it would happen again, it didn't but it knocked me for six for a while. I was extremely stressed at work at the time so there is the root cause, once you let the anxiety in its hard to break the vicious cycle. Try not to stress, hard I know, but you will be fine just like me and it will pass. Hope you feel better soon.

BarryM