PDA

View Full Version : eyes causing anxiety?

Kez_miller
19-01-14, 14:40
hi guys, so i have been eating healthy and all my anxiety as gone out the window which is good, but then suddenly about a week ago i started getting anxious about my vision, like i couldn't see as clear as i thought i should be i mean i no my vision as been poor for a while i just skipped getting it sorted so i decided to go to the opticians to have my eyes tested and he says i have good healthy eyes in terms of my retina but poor and low vision, and since then my anxiety about my vision as got worse and i just wanna sleep and not open my eyes because my vision is really bad, i am waiting for my contact lenses but it seems since he told me this my vision and anxiety about it as got worse. could poor vision really cause anxiety issues? as anyone else had this? or have been cured of anxiety by purely sorting their vision out?

Fishmanpa
19-01-14, 15:15
From what I've seen, no reason is to small or insignificant to cause anxiety to flare up for a HA sufferer. I've seen some pretty interesting worries here. There are many, including myself that have less than 20/20 vision. That's life I'm afraid. Once you get your contacts/glasses and you can see clearly again, it will hopefully quell your worry.

Keep eating healthy. Sounds like you've been doing well :)

Positive thoughts