PDA

View Full Version : Mouth sore

RoseEve
20-01-14, 03:15
Okay so I have been really good with my anxiety lately. I'm not really feeling anxious about this I was just wondering if this is normal or if anyone has had this experience. I posted about this canker sore on the side of my tongue 2 weeks ago. It was really painful I hAd trouble eating and even speaking. About 4 days ago it started to feel better and now there is no pain. However I don't know if I should be concerned because the white spot is still there. Dr. Google tells me a sore that doesn't heal within 2 weeks should be looked at. I don't want to go to the doctor because I think it is healing because it doesn't hurt anymore. I also have a new sore on my cheek. Anyway, what do you guys think?

---------- Post added at 03:15 ---------- Previous post was at 00:00 ----------

49 people have seen this and no responses? Now I'm starting to think its serious :(

TooMuchToLiveFor
20-01-14, 04:01
I think it would be like when you get a bad pimple on your face. As it heals the pain goes away, but it can take awhile for the bump to dissipate.

The real issue to address here is that you are even seeking Dr.Google's input when you struggle with HA.... :winks:

RoseEve
20-01-14, 16:36
You are right about that. Although I have to say I think I'm getting better because I'm not that worried just a little concerned. If this mouth sore had last month I would be terrified. In fact I looked at a skin cancer site that was so alarming it was ridiculous that it even exists I had a little chuckle so I think I'm getting better with my HA. At least I hope so. Thanks for responding :)