PDA

View Full Version : Anxious about going away

gav
20-01-14, 10:21
Hi there, haven't posted on here in ages but was just seeking a friendly word and maybe some advice.

My best friend is getting married in Cyprus in May, obviously I have been invited and I want to go but I'm already starting to think about it too much and I'm starting to get anxious about the whole experience.

I haven't been abroad for about 7 years, in fact the last time I went to a wedding and I didn't have a particularly good experience, not unbearable but I won't be looking through the photos and reminiscing anytime soon.

Just wondered if anyone else is going through this or is facing a similar scenario soon?

Really guts me that this is an issue, I'm only going for 2 days, its ridiculous?

Anyway, thanks for listening

Gav

MrAndy
20-01-14, 10:36
Hi Gav
if you want to go just let your self be anxious and do it anyhow ,i bet when you are there you will enjoy it.

Rennie1989
20-01-14, 11:14
MrAndy is right, what is the worse that anxiety can do to you? Let it do its worst, because you'll be fine, it won't harm you. Don't let one bad experience ruin this, it will go fine, you will have a fantastic time and make every one of us jealous :D