PDA

View Full Version : Never properly introduced myself...

Oceana9518
16-11-06, 23:23
Hello, my names Emma and i first joined the site about a year ago due to an anxiety disorder which left me unable to enjoy my life but find others who suffered, coped, and got through simalar experiences. People have told me to get a hobby, read a book, listen to music. Well ive found my heaven...making jewellry. It takes my mind off my negative thoughts brilliantly, and i would reccomend it to anyone. Its fun and your imagination can run wild!Something i was originally scared off. Have a look at my jewellery and message me and tell me what you think, it would be much appreciated to know im good at something i enjoy. Those of you who know me know ive only recently started selling items and i thank you all for your amazing support.
Yours always...
Emma ( oceana9518)
xx

EmmaStone

trac67
17-11-06, 00:22
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

LickeyEndBlues
17-11-06, 10:19
Hi Emma,
A belated welcome then to NMP. I've seen you in chat and looked at your site. Some nice stuff,. I guess very theraputic.

After a year no doubt you know how valuable this site can be in terms of help, advice and support. I'm sure others would love to hear more about how you set up etc.

Cheers

Iain

Laissez les bon temp roulez

nomorepanic
19-11-06, 20:41
Hi Emma

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope you get some great support and advice on here.

Please feel free to ask us any questions you need answering.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel