PDA

View Full Version : Vision problems and muscle weakness

BeckyBop
20-01-14, 16:58
Hi everyone
I have recently developed I suppose you could say vision difficulties. Basically it doesnt occur all the time but my eyes become very sensitive to light and looking at certain things feels uncomfortable and strange like this screen. But say if I do a sweep of the room with my eyes its fine. This has come along at the moment with what I can only describe as muscle weakness. Like sometimes I feel I cannot even type like I am doing now and my muscles just feel weird. Like walking out today I almost felt like I couldnt keep walking and I was going to collapse! (I should mention I was having breathing issues) I have this muscle weakness at the moment aswell and I am fearing having a breathing episode now because I am on my own for an hour and a half. Sometime my eyes water aswell. I am just a little bit anxious as these symptoms are not pleasant and are scaring me a little! Trying to remember doc checked my breathing and thats all fine but the vision and muscle symptom are scaring me a little! Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks x

---------- Post added at 16:58 ---------- Previous post was at 16:57 ----------

I should mention I havent had a drink of water all day and only had half a cartoon of juice :/ could this be effecting me?

Fishmanpa
20-01-14, 17:12
Hi everyone
I have recently developed I suppose you could say vision difficulties. Basically it doesnt occur all the time but my eyes become very sensitive to light and looking at certain things feels uncomfortable and strange like this screen. But say if I do a sweep of the room with my eyes its fine. This has come along at the moment with what I can only describe as muscle weakness. Like sometimes I feel I cannot even type like I am doing now and my muscles just feel weird. Like walking out today I almost felt like I couldnt keep walking and I was going to collapse! (I should mention I was having breathing issues) I have this muscle weakness at the moment aswell and I am fearing having a breathing episode now because I am on my own for an hour and a half. Sometime my eyes water aswell. I am just a little bit anxious as these symptoms are not pleasant and are scaring me a little! Trying to remember doc checked my breathing and thats all fine but the vision and muscle symptom are scaring me a little! Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks x

---------- Post added at 16:58 ---------- Previous post was at 16:57 ----------

I should mention I havent had a drink of water all day and only had half a cartoon of juice :/ could this be effecting me?

Rationally, what would be the answer to that question Becky? ;) Go hydrate yourself for goodness sakes! You should know better than that :)

Positive thoughts

BeckyBop
20-01-14, 17:13
Haha I am really bad I hardly drink anything :/ haha x