PDA

View Full Version : swollen tummy

fruity
20-01-14, 17:01
well im at work & gon to the toilet & cut along story short my tummy looks bigger im big girl anyway... but also i aint gone to the loo today for a number 2 & my nickers are tight so could be that making my gut look biger. but i feel panicky na. what if it,s something bad. i want to go on diet but got no will power. but when i just looked in mirror again & looked ok but it could be me not wanting to see.

Fishmanpa
20-01-14, 17:19
well im at work & gon to the toilet & cut along story short my tummy looks bigger im big girl anyway... but also i aint gone to the loo today for a number 2 & my nickers are tight so could be that making my gut look biger. but i feel panicky na. what if it,s something bad. i want to go on diet but got no will power. but when i just looked in mirror again & looked ok but it could be me not wanting to see.

So basically this is a case of being full of shit? ;)

There's a comedian here in the States named Ron White. He's kind of on the crude side but one of the funniest things he's said was "Have you ever taken a shit so big your pants fit better afterwards?" ***Raises hand*** I know I have! I'm sure you'll be fine after some blessed relief :)

Positive thoughts

fruity
20-01-14, 19:11
ha,ha that was good. yea i feel full of shit