PDA

View Full Version : I'm new

pinkofire
21-01-14, 14:10
Hello, I have had Anxiety and Panic attacks for years but now they only seem to be getting worse. Hoping to meet people who suffer with the same thing just to not feel so alone :blush:

Anna

LunaLiuna
21-01-14, 14:23
:welcome:

I'm sure you'll find all you need here, and as you can see, your definitely not alone :)

teej
21-01-14, 16:32
Hello, I have had Anxiety and Panic attacks for years but now they only seem to be getting worse. Hoping to meet people who suffer with the same thing just to not feel so alone :blush:

Anna

Hi Anna,

Have you looked into getting any therapy or medication to help with your anxiety and panic?

T

ray52
21-01-14, 17:31
Hi Anna :welcome: to the forum

MRS STRESS ED
21-01-14, 18:50
Anna hello and welcome aboard your not on your own here ,there is lots of support :D

Blondiegirl1
21-01-14, 18:56
Hello Anna, & :welcome:, You r not along in this fight, There is a lot of support on here, I have suffered with anxiety and panic for over tow years now. If you need to talk I'm here.

pinkofire
22-01-14, 11:28
Hi Anna,

Have you looked into getting any therapy or medication to help with your anxiety and panic?

T

Thank you all :)

And I have don't therapy but it didn't really help :/

teej
22-01-14, 11:38
Medication has been a great help for me. I've had to try a couple of things to find the right one for me though.

Hope you find your way through this.

T