PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm new

Manda0404
21-01-14, 14:53
Hi,

Time to introduce myself, I'm Manda and have suffered with depression many years ago and slight anxiety. In hindsight my anxiety has never gone, I have had a tough couple of months and what started as work stress has gone into full blown anxiety, depression and health anxiety.

It has taken a couple of meds to get the correct one and they are starting to work, including adverse reactions. My health anxiety is one that worries me most but I just seem to find everything overwhelming at the moment and finding it hard to cope with day to day life.

I just wish I could get myself sorted and live a 'normal' life!

Manda x

teej
21-01-14, 16:31
:welcome:

I'm sure you'll find lots of support here.

The medications can be tough to get on with. I've just started on my second and it seems to be working now. There is hope. Stick with it!

ray52
21-01-14, 17:32
Hi Manda :welcome:to the forum

Antonio2301
21-01-14, 17:36
:welcome: Manda :-)

Deckardblues
21-01-14, 17:41
Manda, i'm the same. I just want to feel okay, enjoy the moment, but the depression is overwhelming at times. I just try and get through today, one moment at a time. I battle not to solve it with alcohol, for the quick fix solution.
Its tough, but hang in there. I thought i was all alone till i came on here, and then i realised so many people felt the same. Am here if you want to talk.

Blondiegirl1
21-01-14, 18:19
Manda,I am also the same. I just want to feel okay, be my old self where I used to enjoy going places, and camping etc. but the depression & anxiety is so overwhelming at times. I just try and get through each day, one day at a time. Its tough, but hang in there. I thought i was all alone until i came on here, and then i realised so many people felt the same. The people on here can give you a lot of support. Take care and if you ever want to talk I'm here.