PDA

View Full Version : Good days / bad days

Deckardblues
21-01-14, 17:30
I saw the Doctor today. Two weeks post-Citalopram 20mg, and i am continuning on this dosage he suggests. Thats fine. I have good days and bad days. I even have good mornings and bad afternoons. Depression can strike at anytime i realise, and the feeling of being anxious inside. Its horrible, but i realised recently that i have needed help for a long time. The Doctor says 40% of the population get depression of one kind or another. Never realised it was so common, but reading peoples stories here help.

ray52
21-01-14, 17:40
Hi and :welcome: to the forum

Deckardblues
21-01-14, 17:43
thanks, i'm an oldie now, been here over a week lol..maybe i wrote it in the wrong place, but thanks..

teej
21-01-14, 18:03
:welcome:

In the US in 2011 there were 37,728,000 dispensations of Citalopram. You are not alone by a long shot!

Citalopram does take a while to start working 2 - 3 months in some people for them to feel fully back to themselves.

There's a citalopram specific area in these forums too.

Good luck.

Blondiegirl1
21-01-14, 18:14
:welcome:I am an oldie to this forum, I have my good days as well as bad days, I have depression as well as anxiety issues. The worst part is the breathlessness. I have found a lot of support here. Hope you do too.