PDA

View Full Version : Smack me

ryangreen
22-01-14, 02:22
My anxiety is out of hand at the moment and like always it's all related to my heart and breathing and made worse by my dumbass going to dr google for advice.

I have pretty much convinced myself I need further cardiac testing more specifically an echo as I haven't had the electrical activity of my heart tested yet only a basic ekg and 24 hour ekg and that surely isn't enough

Even with all the blood tests that came back superb and normal ekg I still think I need the echo as it's more of a definitive test

Fishmanpa
22-01-14, 02:41
I'm sorry you're stressing but I had to chuckle at the "dumbass" remark about Google :) Thing is, that's actually a positive and a step in the right direction as you realize it wasn't the right thing to do. In previous posts, you just did it and were convinced of issues. Based on previous tests, you know darn well your heart is fine and doesn't need further testing.

Be glad you haven't spiraled out of control and pat yourself on the back.

Positive thoughts

kurtis1990
22-01-14, 13:53
I know the fee'ing. Ive had ten ecgs 2 chest xrays and four lots of bloods done this month but am still convinved theres a problem