PDA

View Full Version : not posted for awhile

ciccone-hassell
22-01-14, 14:05
Hi i've been not on here much laterly but i'm back i was doing ok with deprestion and axiety i have been with my boyfriend since may 2013 and my healths not really been great as well , i currently work only 15 hours aweek i have been trying with them to get more hours without any joy i have also applyed non stop for so many jobs but getting constant turning down and its really crushing my confidence and stress levels have rocketed got to the stage where i hope every night i wont wake up cause i dread what the day ahead will bring , i still live with my family " yes i am lucky in one way " but not another being 34 not having own place got no privacy and feel i have no real sence of belong , i dont feel ANYONE understands that i need to get a job so i can progress in life i feel that my life is very much done now feel theres nothing to look forward to anymore , i'm constanly broke and cant afford anything , i cant get benifits and not feel even my boyfriend understands my depresion or axietys with the situation in life , does anyone else feel this way or is it me just being silly ? , i feel i'm pushing my family and boyfirend away cause of the way i feel and admit its a struggle to even talk anymore cause i feel what is the point cause i am cosnatly down sad upset and cry myself to sleep everynight and when i get turned down for job end up sobbing , life is such a struggle , hope all are ok xxx