PDA

View Full Version : Weird morning (WARNING contains vomitting)

ryangreen
22-01-14, 16:18
So this morning I woke up feeling pretty darn good except for a piercing headache.

When I got out of bed I had this instant pain in my stomach and really just thought I had to take my morning poo (shout out to fishmanpa lol) but what happened was totally weird I went and sat on the toilet and just as I did everything came up very quickly and I proceeded to projectile vomit. The best way I can describe it was Linda Blair in the excorcist.

The thing about it is that about ten years ago one of my cousins was diagnosed with a brain tumour and morning headache and projectile vomitting was one of his early symptoms so I'm kind of freaked out about that now. I haven't googled as I'm sure I will find other symptoms that match brain tumour but the anxiety has crept in for sure

Fishmanpa
22-01-14, 16:42
Thanks for the shout out! ~lol~

Definitely sounds like a tummy bug... Make sure you stay hydrated.

Positive thoughts

AnxietySufferer
22-01-14, 16:43
The fact that you had a pain in your stomach means that it's unlikely the brain tumour will be causing the vomiting.. If it was your headache would be worse when throwing up Etc.. Have you thrown up since then? If it carrys on ots worth a check up for reassurance :) it's more likely to be somthing you have eaten though

ryangreen
22-01-14, 17:33
No more vomitting headache is still there and it feels like my head is full of pressure