PDA

View Full Version : Gallstones and something else

Mozma
22-01-14, 19:42
i went to the dr today to get my results for my gallstones. they said i have multiple ones but also they found something else being with an H.

I cant remember what they said it was and i am getting so worked up about it now. it was something to do with blood

does anyone know what it possibly could be, so they coul put my mind at ease

countrygirl
22-01-14, 20:27
I am guessing that you got ultrasound results which showed lots of little gallstones??? If they are not causing you pain then you do not need to do anything as lots of people have them with no symptoms. I control mine with diet.

To be honest there are lots of blood things that begin with H.
It would be silly of me to start listing them as you would worry even more and it could be none of them.

Why don't you ring your Dr practise tomorrow and even the receptionist will be able to give you your results over the phone. Just explain that you have forgotten what the blood test results were.
Did the Dr explain what the results meant?? even if you can't remember the name.

Mozma
22-01-14, 20:35
I have to have them out. they would say cut out fat etc but i am doing slimming world so doing that anyway.

i dont know if they were little, she was just reading the notes off screen.

its like i have an angel and a devil on my shoulder and the angel is saying "dont worry, drs arent concerned why should you be" and the devil saying "but what if its xyz"

argh anxiety and paranoia all rolled into one!

fruity
22-01-14, 21:19
i had my gallbladder out over 7 yrs ago. they found emzyms in my liver due to it & i had pancreatis too. im ok no.

---------- Post added at 21:19 ---------- Previous post was at 21:19 ----------

now that was meant to be not no. sorry.