PDA

View Full Version : Always with the catastrophic illnesses

Freaked
23-01-14, 03:12
I never tend to worry about slower moving stuff like cancer or MS; it's always stuff like aneurysms or sudden heart things. Tonight it's vasculitis due to my continuing visual disturbances/headaches/general head tenderness and new leg cramps, or dangerously low potassium (my potassium has been a bit low at times). I suppose I'm not normally a surprises fan generally haha. It's so stressful cos I get myself into a stew thinking my symptoms might be about to get way worse any second and I might just keel over.

Can anyone else relate?

trish1955
23-01-14, 05:19
I to am feeling that any minute I might just keel over I just woke up feeling like this and its only 5am been restless all night went to sleep at 12ish feeling anxious now sat here thinking all kinds of things wrong x

scrumking
23-01-14, 05:25
You and me both Trish feel free to pm if u need to talk

macc noodle
23-01-14, 05:44
Hi guys - i have struggled with this for years (and currently been really bad last three months - it is relentless).........

I've been up all night with abdominal pain/cramps and tenderness and freaking out - so darned fed up with it i want to cry.

I also suffer severe fear of docs/nurses/tests/hospitals/waiting rooms (you get the picture!) And am currently awaitin test results which i feel sure will confirm my domesday scenario ............. :-(

trish1955
23-01-14, 06:00
Hiya its awful I no I hate waiting for results I feel I'll even more. Until I get them back I am sotired of fighting this dam mental illness and iI no there is no pill you can take to make it go away because if there was we all would not be on here saying that I am afraid to take meds cuts of side effects I suffer enough without making my self feel even worse were do you come from

violet33
27-01-14, 03:16
I am always catastrophizing out of anxiety that I have some dreaded deadly illness, whether slow or quick moving ! It's horrible ! I most definitely can relate to this !