PDA

View Full Version : head feels heavy and thick twitches as i go to sleep

pepsi
24-01-14, 07:51
For the past few days now ive felt really quite strange i feel like my head is really heavy.. not a headache as such but just pressure so much i cant concentrate ..at night also when im lying still and driffting and sometimes when im not it will shake / twitch which im very aware of and its very unsettling not like a jerk in your sleep . .just wondered if anyone else had experience of this. X ( on and off twitching since oct all over ) but head is more worrying to me.

barrym
24-01-14, 21:35
Pepsi, can totally relate to the strange head feelings and twitching as your drifting in bed. This used to concern me but I then realized that this was my sign that I was on the verge of falling asleep. Strange I know but as I have been having great difficulty in getting any sleep over the past few weeks (due to extreme stress through work which in turn has triggered by anxiety once again) I actually find it comforting now as I know I will be sleeping within a few minutes. Before, I would let my mind race about the symptoms so sleep was a no no. Hopefully you could get into this mindset also and you too could drift off to sleep instead of letting the mind race and keeping you awake.

BarryM