PDA

View Full Version : Health Anxiety 24/7

AnxietySufferer
24-01-14, 17:45
Here I am again.. feeling unwell :( So fed up, I feel extrememly tired, headachy and stomach pains..
okay, so if i accept its anxiety, it still doesnt go away :(
Its stopping me from relaxing/having fun, is all very well saying its just anxiety, but in a way its worse.. its like a permemenant illness which is really hard to shake.

ryangreen
24-01-14, 18:06
I hear ya........

I'm in a rough patch the last couple days the feeling won't go away it's there ALL the time just a few days ago I was giving others on here encouragement and now I am the one in a bad place mentally and physically. The easiest thing in the world is uttering the words "it's just anxiety" believing those words can be difficult at best some days

LunaLiuna
24-01-14, 18:12
I know how you feel, I think a lot of us feel this way, I think sometimes though you just have to push ahead no matter what, and I know it's hard but you just have to at least give it a try.

I'm having a little battle at the moment with acceptance myself, look at my daily diary in the misc section. it may help you. Either way your not alone, and your definitely not the worst so you can beat this :)