PDA

View Full Version : The old black cloud

Greyx
24-01-14, 20:29
My depression at the moment isn't from anxiety as I have that under control mostly at the moment. I'm in a long distance relationship that I've been in for almost 7 years and now that we are both old enough to move in with each other there are problems. I won't go into those but we are hoping that we will eventually move in with each other this year. Just the waiting is getting to me now and these past few months have been hard.

I've decided that I'll be the one to move to him and my family don't approve and that is another thing getting me down, I can't talk about it without getting dirty looks or bad remarks. I'm not going to let that stop me though. I suppose I just wanted to let it out and I don't have anyone to talk to about it really so here is the next best thing. Thanks for reading.

WhyWhyWhy
25-01-14, 00:41
Do you talk to your partner about this too? Always keep in mind that your family is just worried about you and ultimately they only want you to be happy, so maybe when they can see that you are they will come round and and you'll have their blessings, good luck :)