PDA

View Full Version : My name is rmLamatt (rose) panic/agorophobia

rmlamatt
18-11-06, 14:47
I found this site and became very interested. I'm probably a lot older than you folks, 64 to be truely honest. Panic started when I was 16 years old and it's been a long hard climb. Panic than agorophobia, stayed in the house for five years afraid to go out to the mail box a few feet away. I am surprised that this still exist. I've lived my life on a string wondering if it will attack once more, and because of that I decided to write a book about it and my life. rmlamatt.com
I hate to say it, but those demons still lurk around corners and I wonder if they will show their ugly heads once more as in days past. I hope I can gain somemore wisdom here. Thanks for listening. Rose:(

manmoor
18-11-06, 15:41
Hi Rose,

A big warm welcome to you. Everyone here is absolutely brilliant. We are all here for each other in good times and bad.

Take Care

Mandyxx

yorkylover
18-11-06, 16:21
Hi Rose and welcome.You will get lots of support here,and lots of advise.
We all help each other and its great you have found this site.;)

Ellen XX

belle
18-11-06, 17:14
Hi there...
A big welcome from a fellow agoraphobia sufferer :)
Sarah

Sue K with 5
18-11-06, 19:13
Hi rose

Welcome to NMP Also a sufferer of agoraphobia, i started panics at 14 and developed agoraphobia at 17 but it has got worse in the last five years or so Im now 38 and i can relate to those demons

Glad you have found the site and hope we can be of great support to you

Sue

scknight

net
18-11-06, 21:06
hello

welcome

netty

the dreams of the future are better than the history of the past

gucci
18-11-06, 22:39
hi everyone im new here, my doctoctors prescribed me fluxotine, only been on it 5days, anyone been on this, anys die affects, is there a light at the end of the tunnel nice to talk to people who are going thru the same, my boyfreind dont understand, i came off canibis 3months ago and it all started. x we will all get thru this

honeybee3939
18-11-06, 23:27
Hi Rose,

A BIG warm welcome to you, lovely to see you here, im another sufferer of Agorophobia, the forum as helped me so much, hope it helps you too.:D

Love

Andrea
xxx

nomorepanic
19-11-06, 03:59
Hi Rose

A warm welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

rmlamatt
19-11-06, 14:23
Thank you all for the heart warming welcome. I guess I'd put Panic on the back burner for so long I really didn't know it was still as intense in other people. As I said in my first post, I'm old, probably older than most of you folks, so I found it hard to see that agoraphobia still lurks in us, that they haven't come up with a drug or something to stiffle it's groaning. I look forward to reading all your posts and looking for new advice. I will try and help others in anyway I can. [:I]