PDA

View Full Version : General feeling is unwellness

AnxietySufferer
25-01-14, 08:14
Okay, the last few days I just haven't felt right, I have had a sore stomach etc. Now I have a REALLY dry mouth and I keep feeling like I can't breathe properly. Whenever I stand up I just feel really wierd, I thought maybe I'm just tired but I woke up this morning feeling exactly the same :( I can't help but worry in so fed up of feeling ill all the time and keep thinking it might not just be anxiety and then what?

ColourODarkness
25-01-14, 22:12
Sounds like disassociation related to anxiety and depression :)
Some days I feel the same, right now for example everything is feeling rather dreamlike and it feels as if I'm drifting/floating, I feel as if I can't focus on anything and that nothing is all that interesting, my chest has been on and off tight all day from my worrying and I get stomach cramps when I eat.
Usually mine comes on part way through the day, but I've woken up feeling that way more than a few times before. I believe it's the mind distancing itself from the feelings of panic, anxiety or depression you would be feeling?? Don't quote me on that though, I'm no expert :hugs:
Don't worry, chances are you'll be feeling normal again very soon, even if it feels like you'll be stuck this way forever, you won't, I promise.

Female healthanxiety
25-01-14, 22:25
Hello Anxiety Sufferer,

I too have been having a really tough month, hence my posts.

The general feeling of unwellness is the most common symptom of anxiety. Your minds doing overtime and it can make us all feel tired and worn out which in turn makes us feel unwell.

Everyone who has anxiety reacts in different ways, some have pain in there chest, head, feet, arms, in your case the stomach.

The dry mouth and feeling that you can't breath is just a FEELING. Hence the reason we say I FEEL like I can't breathe, or am going to choke etc. Please believe me that nothing is going to happen to you.

Think in the past couple of months I have felt the same with dizziness and not feeling right; even after weekends of great sleep, I wake up and say 'great, I still feel the same'

So I found that just doing what I did everyday had to change and joined a gym. :unsure:

I know it's easier said then done, and I have good days and bad days, I have had more bad this year so far then good!

Xxx

AnxietySufferer
26-01-14, 07:34
Thankyou so much for your lovely response :), I have had such a Bad nights sleep and this morning I feel so much worse than I have ever felt before :( I am really stressed at the moment because my dogs in hospital and I'm worrying about him. But I also need to get on with things and it feels like I just can't :((