PDA

View Full Version : Any advice on this would be welcome plus possibly useful websites..

cut_out_stars
25-01-14, 13:22
I think I need a new nickname.. Annoying mole girl anyone? I can only apologise for my near constant ramblings about my moles.. Please don't hate me!

I intend to go back to my doctors and possibly get some medication but at the moment this forum is the only place keeping me sane. I know I can't ask for medical advice but does anyone else have things like this on their face? Light but a bit speckled with darker brown, unclear edges/borders and flat-ish? Pretty much all of my various marks are under 6mm (including these but these are the biggest things on my body) are these something I should get checked out?

See attached pic.

Also I've been given these websites (my apologies if they've been posted before) I'm going to check them out now but I thought I'd post them here in case they are of use to anyone

MOODJUICE:
www.moodjuice.scot.nhs.uk

MOODGYM:
http://moodgym.anu.edu.au/welcome

SELF HELP LEAFLETS:
Http://www.ntw.nhs.uk/pic/self help/

LunaLiuna
25-01-14, 13:31
They look normal to me, I have them on the back of my hand :)

I imagine as they're easily visible your doctor would of said if they were suspicious :)

cut_out_stars
25-01-14, 13:34
That's a good point LunaLiuna, thanks :)

Annie0904
25-01-14, 13:36
They look normal to me, I have lots of them that look just the same and I am not worried about them at all.

cut_out_stars
25-01-14, 17:04
Thanks Annie I appreciate the reply :)

Zestyz
25-01-14, 17:08
I have lots of these too and have been to the doctors a couple times recently and apparently there normal . I was told to take a photo with a ruler next to it and check in a month to see if it's grown.

Fishmanpa
25-01-14, 18:37
Looks totally normal to me. I believe if you play connect the moles on my body, you could come up with at least a dozen animals and inanimate objects ;)

Positive thoughts

cut_out_stars
25-01-14, 23:36
Fishmanpa - :D I might try that with mine.. That would make a more interesting post on here from me for sure. I wouldn't even need to get a tattoo anymore!

Thanks for replying

RoseEve
26-01-14, 00:18
So normal I have these all over my body!!! Luna is right too when you go to the doctor they look you over for signs of skin cancer.