PDA

View Full Version : Abdo pain

Shivmarie
25-01-14, 18:44
I keep getting mild stabbing pain in my lower tummy for the last 2-3 days lasting a couple of seconds and abit of low back pain, I'm also getting constant rumbling in my tummy, despite eating and it's really loud ih and constant bouts of constipation where I'm going 4-5 days without passing stools, and when I have I get mucus(sorry tmi) Really frustrating me as abdo pain worries me. I've gained a couple of pounds and lost none. Don't know what to do been the docs before Xmas and was told it's my endo but I'm not convinced.

---------- Post added at 18:44 ---------- Previous post was at 18:42 ----------

Forgot to mention keep getting bouts of dizziness and leg cramping from time to time like I'm low in sugar

nomorepanic
25-01-14, 19:37
I think you have to either believe the doc or go back and ask again.

The pain could be caused by constipation but I am only guessing

unsure_about_this
25-01-14, 19:39
How I agree with nomorepanic if you are worried go back to your doctor. Also please do not Google about your symptoms and worries.

Shivmarie
25-01-14, 20:31
Yeah I think I will. As it's not pain that takes my breath away or wales me etc and I'm not nauseous or vomiting so that's a positive, think ill book in anyway just to get some advise as people keep saying ibs?

cut_out_stars
25-01-14, 23:27
This does sound a lot like IBS-C (the IBS with more constipation) but go back to your doctors if you're worried and I'm sure he or she will be able to give you peace of mind. With tummy things I always say drink more water!

Shivmarie
26-01-14, 15:22
I think I'll make an appointment because it's more frustrating than anything, thank you x