PDA

View Full Version : panic and anxiety

sandlin
19-11-06, 12:53
hi all

I,m new. Started suffering about 5 years ago but have got wose and worse- now not at work for a month. take fluoxetine so can you take rescue remedy as well? Avoid lots of places but am determined to try and start changing things. Awaiting CBt as well.

Linda

LickeyEndBlues
19-11-06, 12:59
Hi Linda

Welcome to NMP. You can be assured that you will get lots of help, advice and support from this site. There are loads of friendly folks here who will relate to what you say.

I have been using this site for around 6 weeks and have found it really beneficial.

Chatroom is a great way of getting to know folks and either discuss stuff 1-1 in PM or just join in the craic, which can be informative or just adownright stupid giggle.

Take care, you are not alone.

Iain

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?

honeybee3939
19-11-06, 13:05
Hi Linda,

A BIG warm welcome to you, lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice here while making new friends on the way!:D

First Steps: First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Love

Andrea
xxx

manmoor
19-11-06, 13:52
Hi Linda,

A big warm welcome to you.

Take Care

Mandyxx

mooks
19-11-06, 16:13
hi linda
welcome to the site..you'll realise your not alone on here Ive been off work 2 months now awaiting Pychiatrist appt....its a hard slog and a very frightening illness....PM me anytime for support as Im going through the same thing
xx

nomorepanic
19-11-06, 20:32
Hi Linda

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope you get some great support and advice on here.

Yes you can take Rescue remedy with any medication so you will be ok.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

sandlin
19-11-06, 20:34
Thanks for your replies.Husband going away next week and i'm dreading it. dont want to have to rely on my 9 year old son. Just wish there was a magic cure

trac67
19-11-06, 20:50
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

yorkylover
19-11-06, 21:52
Hi linda and welcome to no panic.You will find lots of support here.;)

Ellen XX

Sax
20-11-06, 07:15
Hiya Linda,

A warm welcome to NMP and it was lovely to meet you in chat last night, well done for making the move and joining us.
Welcome and I hope you find some support and friendship here at NMP.

love Sax xxxx

Chopper
21-11-06, 15:06
Welcome,

I hope you find these forums as beneficial as I do.

It's often easier to articulate how you feel in type than verbally in person and in here you can raise anything and find that, no matter how bizarre or unique you might think your problem is, the chances are there's someone out there watching the forum who's exactly the same, suffering like you, worrying like you .... and getting better like you.:D

Happiness and light to all,
'Chopper'

I saw her once, one little while, and then no more:
’Twas Eden’s light on Earth a while, and then no more.
Amid the throng she passed along the meadow-floor:
Spring seemed to smile on Earth awhile, and then no more;
But whence she came, which way she went, what garb she wore
I noted not; I gazed a while, and then no more!

James Clarence Mangan 1803 - 1849